North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess I will be joining Mack and Geordie Colin and many others on the Ship of Shame. "

Apologies, everyone. I misspoke.

I meant the "Shit of Shame".

View attachment 136762.
What an utter bunch of sad people you all are with a mod that endorses you all. You do nothing with your conduct to encourage real debate or welcome others to participate yet most of you appear to live a life least touched by the outside world so least effected by what is happening in it.
For those confused just look at those who "liked" this post above and those who patently responded enthusiastically to it and its predecessor.
"Cancel culture" for the secluded

Last edited:
What an utter bunch of sad people you all are with a mod that endorses you all. You do nothing with your conduct to encourage real debate or welcome others to participate yet most of you appear to live a life least touched by the outside world so least effected by what is happening in it.
For those confused just look at those who "liked" this post above and those who patently responded enthusiastically to it and its predecessor.
You ok darling?
Starting of rather strong this time.

You seem a bit disappointed.
Did you have higher expectations of people you consider to be hypocrites and racists?
=)

You ok darling?
Starting of rather strong this time.

You seem a bit disappointed.
Did you have higher expectations of people you consider to be hypocrites and racists?
=)
well, to be fair, he edited out the ' utter bunch of sad pricks you all are '

If you are not going to take the discussion seriously, you should stay out of it.

View attachment 136880
Well, I give the nod to Bats; he has a longer reach, more years having studied martial arts, is a tactical genius who doesnt require a leader, a wider array of weapons and isnt easily distracted by pizza :D

"I guess I will be joining Mack and Geordie Colin and many others on the Ship of Shame. "

Apologies, everyone. I misspoke.

I meant the "Shit of Shame".

View attachment 136762.
Well I for one am confused.

I changed my original post to reference a cat joke, as I absolutely love cats, and thought it was funny, especially as my own cat is occasionally in my bad books because her repugnant toiletry habits.

However I guess it could be open to misinterpretation.

But to re-iterate - I am taking a break as I am literally going to be watching paint dry.

We are selling the house, but before that can happen, there is an awful lot of painting and other housie stuff to do, starting tomorrow. And as it is a large house, it is not going to be a quick fix - I am guessing 6 months.

So my absence has nothing to do with anything that anyone said...or is going to say...or whatever.

BUT...I will leave you with this so you too can all watch paint dry.

1594719147637.png

Well I for one am confused.

I changed my original post to reference a cat joke, as I absolutely love cats, and thought it was funny, especially as my own cat is occasionally in my bad books because her repugnant toiletry habits.

However I guess it could be open to misinterpretation.

But to re-iterate - I am taking a break as I am literally going to be watching paint dry.

We are selling the house, but before that can happen, there is an awful lot of painting and other housie stuff to do, starting tomorrow. And as it is a large house, it is not going to be a quick fix - I am guessing 6 months.

So my absence has nothing to do with anything that anyone said...or is going to say...or whatever.

BUT...I will leave you with this so you too can all watch paint dry.

View attachment 136881
Good luck with your house painting & selling.
Guessing ill be in the same boat in about 2-3 years.
The painting, not the selling.

Tho i think i might just consider selling so i wont have to paint it.

Mr Grumpy. Are you hangry ? If you don't like what you read move along or if its offensive then i guess report it. Meanwhile we will continue as we were. We can each like whatever posts we choose. Nobody is excluded. Have a nice day.

Kind of wish it wouldnt grow so much.

ya, that'll be my Wednesday :(

20200714_055157.jpg

a 3 weeks heat wave that killed the yard, followed by some heavy downpours
mow and tend

I like that idea move house before it needs painting. You will be moving quite regularly then lol
Yeah..Ill need to get a neighbour who really enjoys painting houses.
That way i can just sell the house to him/her each time, and wont have to move so far.

Clearly ripped off this Swedish song about the different months.
Kids sing this one when going on summer break.

I love this . Augusti is much better than August. Some months are the same in emglish. Words and spelling so strange and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back