North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a 4d chess move, if he is able to stand might he take some of the black votes away from biden?

I don't know how popular he is though, or whether he will he get endorsed by the other big rappers, probably needs to bring out an accompanying rap song for his campaign.

I think he’s learned about the Puppetmaster. Or Trump is playing it back or he earned his trip to the Bunkers for being scout

Could be a 4d chess move, if he is able to stand might he take some of the black votes away from biden?

I don't know how popular he is though, or whether he will he get endorsed by the other big rappers, probably needs to bring out an accompanying rap song for his campaign.

I think Trump just told him to do it to take away some black votes. Pretty much like Russia did during 2016: "grow a spine, vote jill stein"...splitting the vote and maybe win in swing states. Blacks won't vote for Trump anyway. Trump is gonna need all the help he can find :p

I mean, i think hes plenty popular, but more for his music and not so much for being a possible President.
But the election process in USA seems to be pretty heavily based on shallow popularity rather than promises&accomplishments so who knows.

Maybe we will get the first Rapper president before we see a Female one. =)

I think Trump just told him to do it to take away some black votes. Pretty much like Russia did during 2016: "grow a spine, vote jill stein"...splitting the vote and maybe win in swing states. Blacks won't vote for Trump anyway. Trump is gonna need all the help he can find :p

edit: This was meant as a reply to @Kroffe I think rather than Vorcirion ... getting a bit confused today :oops:

I would've thought you need congress and senate candidates as well, or could theoretically someone win the presidential vote and not having any political party behind them, so you'd have democrat and republicans in the two houses and an independent as the president? :confused:

Last edited:

I've heard that said about Jill stein, but isn't she a genuine 'green', I don't think I've ever heard Hillary talk about the environment, so there was room for a green candidate without it being a spoiler tactic?

I think there should be more parties running, they do talk about a tea party caucus within the republican party, but obviously that keeps the votes for the republicans; bill clinton beat bush in 92 when ross perot took about 20% of the independent and conservative vote, otherwise Bush would've likely won.

edit: apparently the 'green rainbow party's' 2020 candiate is someone called Howie hawkins

Just reading 2016 up more and wiki states " On Election Day, Stein finished in 4th with over 1,457,216 votes (more than the previous three Green tickets combined) and 1.07% of the popular vote. However, she finished three million votes under Gary Johnson as the Greens once again finished behind the Libertarian Party."

I didn't know about this libertarian party, apparently they got 4.5 million votes, and yet I never heard Gary Johnson's name mentioned once. What could he achieve with a bit more media support and publicity, just shows there is some appetite for an alternative to the republican and democratic parties.

Last edited:
edit: This was meant as a reply to @Kroffe I think rather than Vorcirion ... getting a bit confused today :oops:

I would've thought you need congress and senate candidates as well, or could theoretically someone win the presidential vote and not having any political party behind them, so you'd have democrat and republicans in the two houses and an independent as the president? :confused:

Sure that can happen. Why not! And for Gary Johnson...I mean that ticket was reversed in my opinion. Maybe Gary Johnson would've been fine as a VP and Bill Weld as the presidential candidate. Johnson's Aleppo moment didn't help much :p

Yeah US could use more parties than just those two. Especially now when there can be no compromises when Trump took the right-wing so far right and republicans aren't doing anything to stop it. Maybe Democrats will hold the power for quite some time after this election and force republicans to do some changes in their own party.

Well, for those in doubt that Kanye had gone mad can rest easy - he has!

That's not to say it's not possible he could win. Of course he can, this is America! Would have preferred Gary Busey personally, but there you go

Still, if the Trump campaign keeps going on its current course then Kanye's victory is almost certainly a rap

Well, for those in doubt that Kanye had gone mad can rest easy - he has!

That's not to say it's not possible he could win. Of course he can, this is America! Would have preferred Gary Busey personally, but there you go

Still, if the Trump campaign keeps going on its current course then Kanye's victory is almost certainly a rap
I kind of want Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president, partly because i think he seems to be a pretty humble guy, but mostly because it would be cool to have a Terminator in the White house. :)

@Harry_BKK

Was wondering about the pays in Red tigers Robin hood slot.
I had a fullscreen of the lions head thingy 2-3 weeks ago in the vs freeroll, and it paid just like the paytable suggests 30x on 10 lines meaning a total of 300x.
I got the win from the respin feature you get when landing Robin hood, but that feature only pays once, when the respins are over, so how do i reach 1003x on one spin?

Skärmbild (1461).pngSkärmbild (1462).pngSkärmbild (1463).png

Sure that can happen. Why not! And for Gary Johnson...I mean that ticket was reversed in my opinion. Maybe Gary Johnson would've been fine as a VP and Bill Weld as the presidential candidate. Johnson's Aleppo moment didn't help much :p

Yeah US could use more parties than just those two. Especially now when there can be no compromises when Trump took the right-wing so far right and republicans aren't doing anything to stop it. Maybe Democrats will hold the power for quite some time after this election and force republicans to do some changes in their own party.

yes that rings a bell now, I remember someone being mentioned not knowing where aleppo was.

@Harry_BKK

Was wondering about the pays in Red tigers Robin hood slot.
I had a fullscreen of the lions head thingy 2-3 weeks ago in the vs freeroll, and it paid just like the paytable suggests 30x on 10 lines meaning a total of 300x.
I got the win from the respin feature you get when landing Robin hood, but that feature only pays once, when the respins are over, so how do i reach 1003x on one spin?

View attachment 136083View attachment 136084View attachment 136085

You can land all three modifiers in one spin. They are always played out in the same order and the way I understood it is that wins are paid after each modifier. Not sure though.

103x - Win from the triggering spin
+ 300x - Win from the first modifier - Maid Marian
+ 300x - Win from the second modifier - Little John
+ 300x - Win from the last modifier - Robin Hood.

Easy peasy!! 1593961338235.png

PS. Not really. One of the weakest slots Red Tiger ever made. Wasn't even worth a full review. :D

Last edited:
You can land all three modifiers in one spin. They are always played out in the same order and the way I understood it is that wins are paid after each modifier. Not sure though.

103x - Win from the triggering spin
+ 300x - Win from the first modifier - Maid Marian
+ 300x - Win from the second modifier - Little John
+ 300x - Win from the last modifier - Robin Hood.

Easy peasy!! View attachment 136092

PS. Not really. One of the weakest slots Red Tiger ever made. Wasn't even worth a full review. :D
Ah, yeah that kind of makes sense.
I think i had the slot pay in the middle of the respin feature once when Marian landed.

Dont think ill ever beat the 300x i got in the vs battle tho.
Mostly because i wont ever play the slot apart from the vs battle. :p

le sigh

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

As I said months ago, it's gonna get very ugly. And there are still some four months to go, so, this is not yet the maximum volume. Just let his polling numbers sink a little more over the next few weeks. :rolleyes:

Mr T won't go down without dragging as much and as many as possible into the gutter. No matter who wins, in the end there will be a lot of scorched earth, nationally and internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back