North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need friends too. No country can do things alone. I just don't understand why China goes to Russia when they need friends...US is really weak now. China should use that opportunity to make friends with the EU.
Russia and China are sitting in a tree.

Last edited:
He hasn't treated his friends too well :p We'll see if the UK will be a different case.
I think that one of the things Trump has done is keep to his promise of looking out for his Country first. That included reeling back on bankrolling various organisations around the World much more than other Countries. I can see the logic in that.

He hasn't treated his friends too well :p We'll see if the UK will be a different case.
See you can play nice.
Been A pleasure to converse.
That said I’ve had a most unfortunate incident with a dog and left over Kebab that needs my immediate attention.
I shall return tomorrow, should all be well.
Ben

See you can play nice.
Been A pleasure to converse.
That said I’ve had a most unfortunate incident with a dog and left over Kebab that needs my immediate attention.
I shall return tomorrow, should all be well.
Ben

Sure I can! Enjoy your kebab! If dog left anything for you. (Cats are better)

The media and general public opinion of trump is a disgrace.
As seen on here.
Not to worry, he will destroy 2020 and the thread will be littered with salty folk all wondering why.
They blamed a slut the last time, also Russia..
what will it be this time?
Certainly won’t be the Chinese.

Agreed. 2020 is already destroyed, glad you pointed out who's fault it is :p

Back to slot talk, the more important part of this thread as @Kroffe said. :D

First look at BTG's new super duper hyper intergalactic .....(add more as you please)..... creation.

No full details yet. As usual there is a drip-drip feed to keep the tension high, well, at least that has been the tactic used with all the other slots.

The mechanic is that you start with a 4x4 grid and winning symbols from a cluster are replaced with 4 smaller symbols each, potentially creating bigger winning clusters after the next tumble. The FS round is played on a 8x8 grid with a max cluster size of 256 symbols.

1587696903555.png

Last edited:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hydroxychloroquine 2.0. Totally hilarious.

After that failed to stick, he had to spout some new nonsense so Fox hosts and guests/experts can hail the Supreme Leader again for his "visionary" ideas. After all, what have you got to lose? 1587697668953.png

That it will kill people, doesn't really matter. :rolleyes:

At least Dobbs can repeat his nonsense: "Yes. It's absolutely not true. And furthermore, the president has been exactly right about those two drugs -- hydroxychloroquine - it's just -- it’s amazing. And that is now being prescribed; it now holds great hope. And the president was right and frankly, Fauci was wrong because he said the president is speaking as a layman."

Just read the article from your link. Quoting Mr T:

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

The only thing you will have is a tremendously violent death! 1587698330717.png

...by far! :lolup:
I suppose that's one of the nice things about Trump; you dont actually have to say anything negative about him or bash him, you can simply re-post his own briefings, words, tweets, actions etc and sit back and watch the house fire :)

Stop being mean to mr T.
He probably saw this picture on facebook.
11.jpg

And if soap can remove the virus from your hands, it only makes sense that drinking soap would remove it from the inside of your body.
Thats just science.
You guys are just jealous that Trump already has found like 3 cures for the virus, and some of the cures smell like apple blossom.
Whats next, you gonna say his biological flying-machine is fakenews or that wanting to sleep with your daughters is creepy as hell?

haters.gif

Stop being mean to mr T.
He probably saw this picture on facebook.
View attachment 129220

And if soap can remove the virus from your hands, it only makes sense that drinking soap would remove it from the inside of your body.
Thats just science.
You guys are just jealous that Trump already has found like 3 cures for the virus, and some of the cures smell like apple blossom.
Whats next, you gonna say his biological flying-machine is fakenews or that wanting to sleep with your daughters is creepy as hell?

View attachment 129223

17cf3f26a21e843e1f223e34da4b83d1.gif

I suppose that's one of the nice things about Trump; you dont actually have to say anything negative about him or bash him, you can simply re-post his own briefings, words, tweets, actions etc and sit back and watch the house fire :)

And it just keeps getting more hilarious by the day. This popped up on Reuters. Mr T employing "only the best". :rolleyes:

You just can't make this stuff up! :D

1587708704282.png

Last edited:
Nothing better than to be the governor of Michigan right now. You just got to deal with rifle-toting Mr T cultists in your private driveway after he tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" :rolleyes:

View attachment 129231
Maybe computer games does affect people in a negative way.
What else would make someone think its cool to show up in full camo-gear and stand in someones drive-way.
I dont think a vaccine would even be able to help those poor idiots, atleast not according to Bronn.

2323.gif

Hydroxychloroquine 2.0. Totally hilarious.

President Trump is releasing the cures... and he's just getting started.
He was right about Hydroxychloroquine & he's right about Chlorine Dioxide.
Totally Hilarious, unless you allow yourself to think about friends and
family that suffered needlessly while a cure was available.
#RightToTryAct

Each link provides a path to a medical journal article.

#RightToTryAct

Cuckoo fantasy land eh? 1587742642643.png

Wanted to actually write more but I gather it is completely lost on you. Carry on! 1587742804462.png

#RightToTryAct

Maybe Trump should open up his university again and add medical school there. He's full of great ideas. I mean he could teach all these medical stuff to us ignorant people.

Cuckoo fantasy land eh? View attachment 129266

Wanted to actually write more but I gather it is completely lost on you. Carry on! View attachment 129267

CUCKoo? For real? Pfft! You don't know the half of it. Watch and learn...

Harry,
Over the last five years, I have often enjoyed participating with you in this forum. You're intelligent, you're not overly sensitive to my directness, and, at times, you can be quite humorous. This isn't one of those times . Listen... All this? Yeah. It isn't working for me anymore. I'm breaking up with you. It's not me. It's you. Shhhhhh. Don't cry. I'm going to coinmama's for a couple days. I'll be outta your hair the moment I get my Stimulus! Don't try to stop me!

CUCKoo? For real? Pfft! You don't know the half of it. Watch and learn...

Harry,
Over the last five years, I have often enjoyed participating with you in this forum. You're intelligent, you're not overly sensitive to my directness, and, at times, you can be quite humorous. This isn't one of those times . Listen... All this? Yeah. It isn't working for me anymore. I'm breaking up with you. It's not me. It's you. Shhhhhh. Don't cry. I'm going to coinmama's for a couple days. I'll be outta your hair the moment I get my Stimulus! Don't try to stop me!
Your just flirting now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back