North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks great.
Fun with a couple different bonuses.

Wich one packs the most punch?
And what rtp are we talking about here?
Did i miss it on the splash or was it not showing?

Edit: Its released tomorrow right?
Or is there some exclusive bs going on maybe.

96.55% RTP

I played 15 of each bonus and took 10 times the mystery wheel. All had good and bad payouts, but never below 50x, IIRC.

Don't know that it would be an exclusive.

Would probably be better suited to post politics&stuff in a thread thats not dedicated to slotsquestions&nature videos.
:p

Im really bad at following politics since im not all that interested.
The only news ive seen last couple of days that caught my eye was that Harvey Weinstein (spelling?) got convicted of sexual assault and i think rape.

Would probably be better suited to post politics&stuff in a thread thats not dedicated to slotsquestions&nature videos.
:p

Im really bad at following politics since im not all that interested.
The only news ive seen last couple of days that caught my eye was that Harvey Weinstein (spelling?) got convicted of sexual assault and i think rape.

tricky to give the right emoji here, laughter for the first part might not look right for the 2nd part d'oh!

Yeah I'm expecting harvey to suddenly no longer need that walker, sad it went on for all those years to young actresses and experienced 'A' list actors just kept shtum. Such good liberal values they had :mad:

edit: on a lesser note not sure I can enjoy a miramax films as before so it's a shame for movie fans too.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm expecting harvey to suddenly no longer need that walker, sad it went on for all those years to young actresses and experienced 'A' list actors just kept shtum. Such good liberal values they had :mad:
Yeah i saw some doctors had weighed in on that.
Saying that it was the wrong type of walker to use for the surgery he has had, and even if it was the right kind, he was using it wrong.
Shameful to try and play the "poor old man" to get away with what he has done.

I haven't heard anything Trump-related in this thread for at least 3 months, an N.Korea-related roughly 9

I suspect Trump's doing just fine and the world's forgiven him his misdemeanours :eek:

/ runs

You were not here for the great vaccine-war.
War changes a person.
Really puts things in perspective.
Suddenly Trumps shenanigans does not seem all that important anymore.

Also Keanu was there.

You were not here for the great vaccine-war.
War changes a person.
Really puts things in perspective.
Suddenly Trumps shenanigans does not seem all that important anymore.

Also Keanu was there.

yeah where's Kelly Jo gone? :) ...you frightened her off with your combination of long distance marriage proposals and keanu gifs :laugh:

tumblr_om8b32BOzF1rrwrx4o1_500.gif

I still haven't watched the matrix films :oops: ...too late now do you think or would still be a good movie experience?

edit: who throws punches like that anyway, my nan could've blocked those :laugh:

Last edited:
Ah yes, The Keanu

Who knew the John Wick trilogy would mark his great comeback

First being the best, second 'ok' and third a self-parody, yet violently watchable

Agree, couldnt help enjoy those films, great fight scenes.

Probably already been mentioned but i hear Matrix 4 next year!

By which time trade deals with the world would have been struck and Brexit a distant memory. Trump will have gone to war maybe more than once with maybe more than one enemy and North Korea will be forgotten but still lurking.......

tumblr_om8b32BOzF1rrwrx4o1_500.gif

I still haven't watched the matrix films :p ...too late now do you think or would still be a good movie experience?
First one's good, though I'm sure it was meant as a standalone film

Then came the sequels, which one has to watch to get closure, albeit the ending's somewhat......rushed

CGI's ropey as hell but worth watching the first one, like I said :thumbsup:

Agree, couldnt help enjoy those films, great fight scenes.

Probably already been mentioned but i hear Matrix 4 next year!

By which time trade deals with the world would have been struck and Brexit a distant memory. Trump will have gone to war maybe more than once with maybe more than one enemy and North Korea will be forgotten but still lurking.......
We can just all post our Matrix 4 reviews here

I did see clips of the sequels which looked very confusing, some sort of robot octopus things. But I wonder if they got the inspiration for titanfall from this part:

Please don't cross streams. This thread's purely for N.Korea purposes

edit: Bamber beat me to it. Fuck I'm predictable

Yeah I feel sorry for the north koreans, what hope have they got if they get this virus, probably no modern medicines in any amount

U.S.-led economic sanctions against North Korea have contributed to a weakened healthcare system inside the country, which now threatens U.S. troops and U.S. national security interests in the Asia-Pacific region.

Washington needs to be more creative and ensure that sanctions and North Korea’s isolation does not prevent it from receiving medical aid or hamper its ability to respond to that pandemic.

ditto all the other countries under US sanctions too; they do look quite fit and healthy in NK but not everyone has food etc..the leadership of kim and the old generals don't care about the people suffering just as long as they keep a grip on the power.

Yeah I feel sorry for the north koreans, what hope have they got if they get this virus, probably no modern medicines in any amount

U.S.-led economic sanctions against North Korea have contributed to a weakened healthcare system inside the country, which now threatens U.S. troops and U.S. national security interests in the Asia-Pacific region.

Washington needs to be more creative and ensure that sanctions and North Korea’s isolation does not prevent it from receiving medical aid or hamper its ability to respond to that pandemic.

ditto all the other countries under US sanctions too; they do look quite fit and healthy in NK but not everyone has food etc..the leadership of kim and the old generals don't care about the people suffering just as long as they keep a grip on the power.

I reckon if you sniff in the wrong direction there at the minute your in quarantine.

Can you imagine the people falling over themselves to treat the elite if any of them catch it. They will be ready/forced/brainwashed to sacrifice themselves to treat them.

I haven't heard anything Trump-related in this thread for at least 3 months, an N.Korea-related roughly 9

I suspect Trump's doing just fine and the world's forgiven him his misdemeanours :eek:

/ runs

Here we go then. :D

Mr T in a presser on Wednesday blaming the Democrat debate for the stock market plunge of nearly 2,000 points on Monday and Tuesday. The only problem is that the debate took place on Tuesday evening after the markets closed. :rolleyes:

Monday drop - 1,032 points
Tuesday drop - 879 points
Tuesday evening - Democratic debate
Wednesday drop - 122 points

Blaming everyone and everything just to not accept any responsibility whatsoever. And of course he is in full control of the Coronavirus pandemic, he knows everything about it and put Pence in charge, who has no clue whatsoever but will be a good fall guy if it all goes pearshaped, absolving yet again Mr T of any responsibility. :rolleyes:

I just can't fathom that anyone in the US thinks this is a good president. :rolleyes:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You can watch the entire presser if you want to have a good laugh at the mumbling, incoherent sentences, nonsense talk and other embarrassments of the US president, starts at around 34:40

Listening to Pence is especially cringeworthy, the sycophant is simply hilarious.

Last edited:
Market Thursday drop -
Here we go then. :D

Mr T in a presser on Wednesday blaming the Democrat debate for the stock market plunge of nearly 2,000 points on Monday and Tuesday. The only problem is that the debate took place on Tuesday evening after the markets closed. :rolleyes:

Blaming everyone and everything just to not accept any responsibility whatsoever. And of course he is in full control of the Coronavirus pandemic, he knows everything about it and put Pence in charge, who has no clue whatsoever but will be a good fall guy if it all goes pearshaped, absolving yet again Mr T of any responsibility. :rolleyes:

I just can't fathom that anyone in the US thinks this is a good president. :rolleyes:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You can watch the entire presser if you want to have a good laugh at the mumbling, incoherent sentences, nonsense talk and other embarrassments of the US president, starts at around 34:40

Listening to Pence is especially cringeworthy, the sycophant is simply hilarious.

thursday drop - 1200 points. worst drop historically

Market Thursday drop -

Thursday drop - 1200 points. worst drop historically

One more!