North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am prettier than Ricky from Trailer Park Boys ;p
i actually don't look much different than when i was 17, apart from a slight bald patch appearing on the back of the head lol. i never got turned down alcohol or at clubs from the age of 13+, while older friends would all the time, some people told me i looked 25 at that age lol.
must be something in the herb ;)
to clarify, yeah, the pic i use isn't me, but is the guy in the vid Mack posted :D

Last edited:
If it didn’t happen (it did) then close to 400,000 people have done a great job keeping it a secret. If it was faked the Russians would be the first to cry foul yet they haven’t. Nor the Chinese, nor us Brits etc etc.

In fact, moon missions from other countries have proved they really did land on the moon. The landing sites have been independently verified by Japan, China and India amongst others. They’ve even photographed the footprints!

More here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

what about the video I posted of the astonauts talking and the van allen belts etc...no comment from yourself on that?

regarding this israeli moon mission, were there any astronauts aboard/involved?

I must admit I'm still willing to believe that the 1969 moon landing might've happened, but it's probably only 25% I'm afraid...

You are like Cm members who believe that slots are rigged and all slot providers are cheating. And yet not one person has come forward to blow the whistle. In this day age of seeking fame and fortune in the 5 min that the news cycle lasts not one person has come forward with any proof of slots being rigged or the moon landing being fake.

Sorry until there is hard proof and not inference I’ll believe what I believe.

You are like Cm members who believe that slots are rigged and all slot providers are cheating. And yet not one person has come forward to blow the whistle. In this day age of seeking fame and fortune in the 5 min that the news cycle lasts not one person has come forward with any proof of slots being rigged or the moon landing being fake.

:eek2: - that's just the sort of response I'd expect from a member of the illuminati

kidding :p

Thank you stevie for this kind and thoughtful observation, I don't know where I'd be without your uplifting words. I'll add this one to your verdict that I would defend Trump shooting someone dead, it's nice to know that your opinion of me is not fixed in stone, it can get even worse in time :laugh:

No one blew the whistle on jfk's assassination so I guess that means the official conclusion is 100% true. We had a whistle blower scientist in the uk once, Dr david Kelly, who was embarrasing the Govt, you may have heard what fate befell him?

Thank you stevie for this kind and thoughtful observation, I don't know where I'd be without your uplifting words. I'll add this one to your verdict that I would defend Trump shooting someone dead, it's nice to know that your opinion of me is not fixed in stone, it can get even worse in time :laugh:

No one blew the whistle on jfk's assassination so I guess that means the official conclusion is 100% true. We had a whistle blower scientist in the uk once, Dr david Kelly, who was embarrasing the Govt, you may have heard what fate befell him?
conflating the moon landing to/with the JFK assassination isn't even combining comparable conspiracy theories as you're talking either a lone or handful - perhaps even a small group of persons, to nearly a 1/2 million people* when it comes to whistle-blowing

*source PBS -
But have you ever wondered, for the Apollo 11 conspiracy to be true, how many people would need to be part of the secret?

Just over 400,000, says Oxford University physicist and cancer biologist David Robert Grimes. Grimes, in the journal PLOS ONE that estimates how long a large-scale conspiracy can last before someone behind the scenes intentionally or unintentionally pulls back the curtain.

conflating the moon landing to/with the JFK assassination isn't even combining comparable conspiracy theories as you're talking either a lone or handful - perhaps even a small group of persons, to nearly a 1/2 million people* when it comes to whistle-blowing

*source PBS -
But have you ever wondered, for the Apollo 11 conspiracy to be true, how many people would need to be part of the secret?

Just over 400,000, says Oxford University physicist and cancer biologist David Robert Grimes. Grimes, in the journal PLOS ONE that estimates how long a large-scale conspiracy can last before someone behind the scenes intentionally or unintentionally pulls back the curtain.

right so you are saying in effect the jfk conspiracies are more plausible?

My point was that governments can and do lie about big events, you can't say because there are no whistleblowers there is no falsehood/crime. Take the case of Edward Snowden, he blew the whistle on mass spying and surveillance on the public and had to escape the country, he is treated by the authorities as a wanted criminal not as a whistle blower. Thousands of his colleagues with the same knowledge chose not to whistle blow...why?

"Grimes has been critical of anti-fluoride campaigns" "Grimes has also been publicly critical of a medicinal cannabis campaign by People Before Profit" "He has particularly criticised dubious claims linking cannabis to cures for cancer and autism"

He sounds like a govt/big business stooge to me, there are such people around 'hired guns' effectively for vested interests.

Regarding the moon landing to move further forward I'd rather people answered the questions which are raised as a result of the specific things said in the video posted in #2412

The questions just have to be resolved

Last edited:
I can't believe half the stuff I'm reading on here. So many people starting sentences without capital letters :eek::eek:

im guilty of this often. im just a lazy m------ -------- at the best of times.
infact, sometimes i really do do it on purpose. its thst disobedient devil inside x . i could apologise, but then it wouldnt even be remotely sincere either.

what happened to the command module when it came back to the earth?

[btw: vox is considered to be purveyors of fake news/deep state narratives by many]

the command module is in a museum, the command service module I have no idea, perhaps it floats around space when it run out of fuel or it crashes and burns in the earths atmosphere.

My point was that governments can and do lie about big events, you can't say because there are no whistleblowers there is no falsehood/crime. Take the case of Edward Snowden, he blew the whistle on mass spying and surveillance on the public and had to escape the country, he is treated by the authorities as a wanted criminal not as a whistle blower. Thousands of his colleagues with the same knowledge chose not to whistle blow...why?

"Grimes has been critical of anti-fluoride campaigns" "Grimes has also been publicly critical of a medicinal cannabis campaign by People Before Profit" "He has particularly criticised dubious claims linking cannabis to cures for cancer and autism"

He sounds like a govt/big business stooge to me, there are such people around 'hired guns' effectively for vested interests.

Regarding the moon landing to move further forward I'd rather people answered the questions which are raised as a result of the specific things said in the video posted in #2412

Sam Giancana killed JFK.

If you can view it and when you get a free 50 minutes.

the command module is in a museum, the command service module I have no idea, perhaps it floats around space when it run out of fuel or it crashes and burns in the earths atmosphere.

I still like the idea of space travel, and in something that looks like it was made by the victorians rather than an ultra sleek modern space ship, it reminds me of HG Wells etc.. and then the quatermass films and tv series in the 50's and 60's.

If it's all true then I'd be more than happy at the ingenuity of man mastering space travel.

4413h.jpg

To be fair...it looks more/just as robust than Tim Peak's shuttle in Manchester......are you saying Tim wasn't in Space either? You monster!

I, on the other hand, had a new roof put on recently. It looked like the hallmark of roofing. 2 weeks later it already had water coming in and a squirrel.

They don't make em like they used to :p

TimPeakespacecraft2JPG.jpg

Is there a reason why you are picking a fight. Spare us the faux outrage. And how my saying you are like cmers who think slots are rigged is an insult to you is astonishing. You Believe what you believe just like they do. I just don’t agree with you or them.

But let’s go with what you are saying....
I’m in the movie business...do you know how many people it takes to build a set....
To build a props...

Next time you see a film wait for the credits and you will get an idea .

Then there’s that pesky problem of all those actors we saw at nasa control center..

Cameramen....and sound people....in order to have the footage and sound...

And not one person has come forward.
Not one person has offered a shred of proof.

Believe what you want, it’s free.

Yes...and there you go. Just proving my point. That in the thousands that knew...one came forward.
One person came forward.where is this one person for your fake moon landing.

As for your video...people have already addressed those ...you are choosing to ignore the answers...

Is there a reason why you are picking a fight. Spare us the faux outrage. And how my saying you are like cmers who think slots are rigged is an insult to you is astonishing. You Believe what you believe just like they do. I just don’t agree with you or them.

But let’s go with what you are saying....
I’m in the movie business...do you know how many people it takes to build a set....
To build a props...

Next time you see a film wait for the credits and you will get an idea .

Then there’s that pesky problem of all those actors we saw at nasa control center..

Cameramen....and sound people....in order to have the footage and sound...

And not one person has come forward.
Not one person has offered a shred of proof.

Believe what you want, it’s free.

I never said the nasa people in the control centre were actors...the movie industry relies a lot on conspiracies in their movie plots, capricorn one for example to give a space related film, and countless films involving shady govt actions, three days of the condor, bourne identity etc.. d'you see many people stand up and walk out of the cinema because conspiracies are for nutcases and not believable/credible

As for your video...people have already addressed those ...you are choosing to ignore the answers...

no they have not, but as you are so confident, you can provide an answer:

Terry virts ISS commander nasa astronaut: "right now we can only fly in earth orbit, that's the farthest we can go" and yet they went to the moon in 1969, so how do you explain this present day limitation?

and 4.42 secs in, kelly smth nasa engineer, talking about the van allen belts " we must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of space" but if the moon landings happened then they solved the challenges 50 years ago ? how do you explain this contradiction?

To be fair...it looks more/just as robust than Tim Peak's shuttle in Manchester......are you saying Tim wasn't in Space either? You monster!

I, on the other hand, had a new roof put on recently. It looked like the hallmark of roofing. 2 weeks later it already had water coming in and a squirrel.

They don't make em like they used to :p

View attachment 109018

you've got to remember though pin that concorde flew to the edge of space, so space can still be within the earths orbit.

Apparently the international space station is 400 km above the earth's surface [bearing in mind the moon is 384,000 km away] whereas the van allen belts are situated at 1000km onwards

here is a clip from the ISS flying above earth, amazing stuff

And how my saying you are like cmers who think slots are rigged is an insult to you is astonishing.

Then why say it, you had no need to say 'you are like' such and such group of people, who are often derided and ridiculed. Why do you think you can go around casting down judgements on people's character and insulting anyone who holds a different viewpoint/opinion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back