North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have to take a proper look first - is there evidence of looking?

Oh come on old chap, you really are disappearing down the rabbit hole here.

It's just not a rational position to challenge every single observation of objective reality with 'Ahhh well but has anyone tried to prove that objective reality might be fake? I have no evidence whatsoever that this might be the case, but I'm going so suggest it anyway, worth looking into, don't you think?'

Trump lost, he lost fair and square, and he lost by a tidy margin, and until any actual evidence to the contrary is presented to a court of law as opposed to Trump screaming at the clouds on Twitter, that's the reality we're in.

There's a reason that the legal challenges are dropping like flies, that the lawyers are starting to run for the hills, and that there's still not one single shred of concrete evidence to back up Trump and his family's increasingly unhinged wailings on Twitter - and that reason is he lost a fair election in a democratic country. End of story.

Trump's fighting like a cat in a sack because once he's out of the White House there's a decent chance he's going to end up bankrupt, in jail, or both.

Oh come on old chap, you really are disappearing down the rabbit hole here.

It's just not a rational position to challenge every single observation of objective reality with 'Ahhh well but has anyone tried to prove that objective reality might be fake? I have no evidence whatsoever that this might be the case, but I'm going so suggest it anyway, worth looking into, don't you think?'

Trump lost, he lost fair and square, and he lost by a tidy margin, and until any actual evidence to the contrary is presented to a court of law as opposed to Trump screaming at the clouds on Twitter, that's the reality we're in.

There's a reason that the legal challenges are dropping like flies, that the lawyers are starting to run for the hills, and that there's still not one single shred of concrete evidence to back up Trump and his family's increasingly unhinged wailings on Twitter - and that reason is he lost a fair election in a democratic country. End of story.

Trump's fighting like a cat in a sack because once he's out of the White House there's a decent chance he's going to end up bankrupt, in jail, or both.
To put things in perspective.
image002.jpg

But thats enough politics, i give up.
But i only give up because im bored, I CONCEDE NOTHING.

Bit of a gigantic leap come 2020 for those 90 year old+ voters :rolleyes:... "This is data-driven, circumstantial evidence of ballot laundering."...[Graph & quote from matt gaetz's twitter]

View attachment 144994

Matt Gaetz's Twitter is also the place where you can find proof he's trying to woo Tiffany Trump, but that aside, there seems to be some sort of function that when the birthdate of new voters is unknown it defaults to 1/1/1900. Atleast that's what I read, I'm sure both sides have their own explanation as usual.

Hopefully these claims should come down to provable facts.

I think a detailed audit/check on votes, if it comes back clear, would help Joe and the country, but any public sense of sweeping allegations under the carpet will do greater harm in the long term.

I haven't read or seen anything that indicates Joe is trying to stop anyone from looking. There's a recount going on in Georgia and depending on the R's court "cases" there might be recounts or audits. All perfectly within their rights.

Hopefully these claims should come down to provable facts.

I think a detailed audit/check on votes, if it comes back clear, would help Joe and the country, but any public sense of sweeping allegations under the carpet will do greater harm in the long term.

Do you know what would've really helped the country and Joe? If some loser would've conceded and not made these crazy allegations without any really hard evidence. But that loser doesn't care about his country or americans in general so he doesn't care what his actions do to the country.

Do you know what would've really helped the country and Joe? If some loser would've conceded and not made these crazy allegations without any really hard evidence. But that loser doesn't care about his country or americans in general so he doesn't care what his actions do to the country.
You saying you don’t agree?. Lol

I haven't read or seen anything that indicates Joe is trying to stop anyone from looking. There's a recount going on in Georgia and depending on the R's court "cases" there might be recounts or audits. All perfectly within their rights.
Thats not going to be enough, Trump wants to find a few hundred ballots that may be dubious, and then he can call for a re-run. He's not going anywhere because he knows when he leaves the Whitehouse there's a good chance he will end up in prison.
No matter how clean this election will be proven to be, Trump and his minions have forever tainted it, and no amount of recounts, audits, failed court cases is going to dissuade his base, and some on here, that it wasnt a democrat scam or a democrat steal, even though the other votes ( even the ones on the same ballots) seemed to favour the Republicans.
As the man once said, stupid is as stupid does...

Reported for sausage disrespect and racism towards the sausage community.
Im waiting with my report to confirm whether it was pure sausage hating bigotry going on, or if he was just stating a fact.
Because no matter what video you watch, the time spent watching it is time you wont get back.
He may have been happy he spent the time watching the arts of making sausage, but i agree it does sound like sausage bigotry.

Im waiting with my report to confirm whether it was pure sausage hating bigotry going on, or if he was just stating a fact.
Because no matter what video you watch, the time spent watching it is time you wont get back.
He may have been happy he spent the time watching the arts of making sausage, but i agree it does sound like sausage bigotry.
I like a sausage as much as the next man BUT a Sundae is not a sausage, its ice cream and its nice, not manky blood sausage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back