North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two times I went to Florida I never once saw any Aryan Brotherhood fellas, but then it was Cocoa Beach and I was 10
Even Floridians agree Florida is the 'florida' of the US - its like it's own reality tv show

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Are these serious sources of discussion or are all off these links that you have provided over the last six months or more simply the reflection of your opinion?
I ask because you are the mod for these boards.

Last edited:
Are these serious sources of discussion or are all off these links that you have provided over the last six months or more simply the reflection of your opinion?
I ask because you are the mod for these boards.
and? Whether mod or member I post articles I think others might find interesting.
Don't want to read them? Move along and read a different one :)

Nature & Sausage.

My mother ruined my dogs (the literal ones, woof woof, not the ones in a bun with ketchup.
Being veggie I eat tofu dogs, the woof woof dogs were always happy to get scraps.

Now, mom brings them bags of meat from work.
They know better and wont touch it :D

Yo Semites! Bring that beat!!

semite.jpg

tenor.gif

My friend and I were chatting Canadian linguistics last night, and she mentioned for toronto, we say 'Trawno' - I'm like, no, we dont
Went for piss, said the word aloud three times and was like, dammit

My mother ruined my dogs (the literal ones, woof woof, not the ones in a bun with ketchup.
Being veggie I eat tofu dogs, the woof woof dogs were always happy to get scraps.

Now, mom brings them bags of meat from work.
They know better and wont touch it :D
Dogs never do what you want them to.

That whole interview is insane...especially these parts:

And with Trump's crusade against mail-in ballots he tweets this:

He knows that if he says it's unsafe in Florida he'll lose alot of votes due to the demographic there: mostly elderly Republican voters won't go out to the polls but rather vote through mail-in. So that's why it's all fine down in the Sunshine State but he's going to court to try and ban mail-in voting in Nevada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back