New slot at 3dice

I entered a tourney so I could play for cheap. :D The game is absolutely beautiful!

My worst problem is one of my cats wanted to sit on my keyboard so she could catch that spider, and another cat sat staring at the screen and would lean over trying to see behind the reels -- guess he wanted see the bird that keeps chirping. :D No phenomenal hits, but I never hit chit on their games anyway. Their vid slots are simply lovely.

it's been a little while, but i made a deposit just to try out the new game. So far, looks fantastic (exactly what you would expect) and the bonus round is again very, very creative. The free tourney gave me TONS of bonuses, the real play has given me one so far at .72 with a .50 bet. (just got another bonus for .80) so my two bonuses so far have paid less than 2x bet. again, the "potential" is huge depending on the scatters. very nice game play and graphics!

i'm just hoping my $180 lasts more than an hour!! c'mon butterflies!!!!:rolleyes:

update: the bonuses do seem to come a lot with payouts between .5x and 20x your bet for 3 scatters. it also seems like you definitely get more play time for your money while still having the opportunity to hit it big since even 3 scatters can transform into 4 or 5 scatters depending on where the ball lands. again, very creative game play.

Last edited:
I got two bonus rounds. The first one was for 5 free spins playing 3 coins per line and I got nothing in the free spins. The second time I was only playing 1 coin per line got 7 free spins and won a whopping 8 cents.:D

ok this game seems pretty stingy unless u hit scatters during the free spin round or get 4 or 5..ive gotten about 10 bonuses lost 90 bucks on 50ct wagers.some of my bonus rounds have been dandys..8cts on one 30 cts on another and 0 oh also got a dollar once woohoo lol

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a bug in the game?

What happens is you get disconnected from the game itself, and it throws you back to the lobby. From there it tells you that you have a game that was interrupted. When it takes you back to the game, the very next spin hits the bonus.....which pays pretty good :D

I've had this happen twice with the same result, so it's definitely a bug IMO...

What happens is you get disconnected from the game itself, and it throws you back to the lobby. From there it tells you that you have a game that was interrupted. When it takes you back to the game, the very next spin hits the bonus.....which pays pretty good :D

I've had this happen twice with the same result, so it's definitely a bug IMO...

yes... it happened to me once too! i've been praying for disconnects ever since then! :D

You hit the bonus twice. It's a generous bug LOL. Hmm, maybe I should ask Enzo to look into this and invalidate all the bonuses. :D:D

You hit the bonus twice. It's a generous bug LOL. Hmm, maybe I should ask Enzo to look into this and invalidate all the bonuses. :D:D

Actually, I hit it upwards of 10+ times during tournament play @ $10/spin (max)....I had it on turbo speed, and played for about an hour. I started with a $2000 BR, and had close to that when the tourney ended. I never went below $1200. I'm fairly certain that the payout % overall was in the high 90's....I can't access the stats anymore, but I had around $5,000 in wagering.

Unfortunately, even with the 10+ bonus rounds, I never once hit it for anything over 53x...a few weren't even 1x. :oops:

Hi,

It happened to me too. What it is really doing though, is that you hit the three or more butterflies, and it then disconnects you to the lobby. When you click to finish the game it then takes you back to your last spin....which was the three or more butterflies. It then takes you to the bonus screen (which you won before the error) and completes the bonus.

Hope this helps :)

Do....

...you need a secret password to play the new slot? I can't even find it....

me thinks the techie error might be being worked on....or am I looking in the wrong place :eek2:

I decided to try it again. I started at 2 coins per line and the first spin I got 4 butterflies for 25 frees with a 4 times multiplier. Much better then my 8 cent win last night.

3dicenewslot1.jpg

after a 1/2 hr of pushing frozen game continue
lol after I deposited mind you
I clicked slots
an it took me 15 more minutes to get to
where I could pick the new slot
it kept taking me to the flying pig one

I personally thought the game was ugh
I knew when I was depositing that it was a mistake
which I wont make again

you have to know some one to win on their games

Good Luck to ya's

Cindy

Hi,

It happened to me too. What it is really doing though, is that you hit the three or more butterflies, and it then disconnects you to the lobby. When you click to finish the game it then takes you back to your last spin....which was the three or more butterflies. It then takes you to the bonus screen (which you won before the error) and completes the bonus.

Hope this helps :)

I've experienced what you described above on their other slots in the past, and yea, it replays the bonus round from the beginning. I can assure you that this is different :)

It couldn't have happened the way you describe it, as the outcome from the last bonus round had a different payout than the new one (often higher).

Im going to try 3 Dice one more time. I have never in tourny play or reg. got anything :mad: I think Im jinked here.

As much as I love the look of the 3dice games, and as much as I love their support (including Enzo :D) I've only deposited once. I play low-low and hit squat. I keep playing tourneys and for free when I want to try out the games.

You'd think I'd be used to high variance (I'm addicted to DDB VP ;) ), but 3Dice cleans my clock -- even in free mode and tourneys. It makes my teeth hurt. :D

Hi all :)

First of all i have to say that i love that new slot..almost as much as i love tut :p

Then i wanna say WTG to all that won... some has really hit BIG on Fortune Falls. It comes up in red in the chat: Someone won **** playing Fortune Falls. Highest so far to come up was 3000 Euro. Holy something, is all i can say...

As for me...well...im playing low :cool:
But i did dubble my money in 1 bonus round :yahoo:

I wish you all the best of luck!!

(((HUGS))) Trollet

Im going to try 3 Dice one more time. I have never in tourny play or reg. got anything :mad: I think Im jinked here.

I totally understand how you feel and wish you luck on your next try!! The only reason i deposited again was to try the new game. I think it is very fun and the only game at 3dice where you feel like you are getting your money's worth. the payouts do seem to be very heavily weighted on just the scatter symbols though.

i played all night and still have most of my deposit ($150 left betting .50). Too many bonuses to count, but most were very pointless. highest win was about $52, lowest bonus round was $0.00. Way too many bonuses that pay less than 1x... what's the point?:what: The "real" bonus round is 4 scatters... 3 scatters is just there to make you feel like there are lots of bonuses.

the game itself is quite fun to play and very pretty to watch!!:lolup:

ps: regarding one of the symbols: anyone know what the little blue thing in front of the open egg shells is supposed to be?

I The "real" bonus round is 4 scatters... 3 scatters is just there to make you feel like there are lots of bonuses.

ps: regarding one of the symbols: anyone know what the little blue thing in front of the open egg shells is supposed to be?

Yes, this game is different from what slot players are used to. The 3 scatter feature is pretty worthless. However it has 1/32 chance to turn into the 4 scatter feature. The 5 scatter is a monster with 400,800,1200 or 1600* bet.size

I think it is a baby-dino coming out of the egg.

I've experienced what you described above on their other slots in the past, and yea, it replays the bonus round from the beginning. I can assure you that this is different :)

It couldn't have happened the way you describe it, as the outcome from the last bonus round had a different payout than the new one (often higher).

Oh, now I think I get you. :)

So you aren't just having the butterlies spin up twice, but instead you get to do the entire bonus round twice?

Well, that definately is different to what I was encountering...lol...lucky you ;)

Can't say I'm to impressed with this game. Rocks, logs, mushrooms and spiders mixed with butterflies and dinosaurs. :confused: Think the idea could have been thought out a little better. Pays seem to be small 5 of a kinds that pay even money and if you only get two butterflies 0 for your wager. Bonuses don't seem to pay much either. :D

Can't say I'm to impressed with this game. Rocks, logs, mushrooms and spiders mixed with butterflies and dinosaurs. :confused: Think the idea could have been thought out a little better. Pays seem to be small 5 of a kinds that pay even money and if you only get two butterflies 0 for your wager. Bonuses don't seem to pay much either. :D

i think the game overall is beautiful, but i thought the same thing...especially with the rock and the log. there could have been a million more interesting things versus a rock or log ;). the line wins are pretty stingy, but the scatters are where the payouts are... it's obvious if you look at the pay table. i'm guessing we should see plenty of winner ss with 5 scatters. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back