Question New NetEnt slot - Hit2Split

Seems to be a reskin of Flowers - only with a lower top payout: 5oak of wilds pays only 1000coins (down from 5000coins). Otherwise it looks to be just the same so nothing to get excited about :cool:

I just saw the max win is 2.250.000 coins, with 150 coins maximum bet it gives you maximum win of 15.000 x (total bet).

I just saw the max win is 2.250.000 coins, with 150 coins maximum bet it gives you maximum win of 15.000 x (total bet).

They are being pretty liberal with that advertisement there as the maximum win from one spin is 3000xbet (full screen of wilds during free spins). I wonder how they ended up with that coin amount as the max win... maybe they forgot that they lowered the wilds payout as on Flowers same win actually pays the 15000xbet :p

And what about free spins multiplier? I see that it may be up to 10X.

And what about free spins multiplier? I see that it may be up to 10X.

The free spins multiplier is always 3x. I think someone else also misunderstood the paytable in Flowers as the bet multiplier refers to x-times your bet. So if you hit eight free spin symbols you'll get paid 10xbet.

Attachments

• hittosplit.jpg
    hittosplit.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 137
So, if I bet 150 coins (max bet), and during free spins I get full screen of wilds - I will get 30 (paylines) x 1000 (line win for 5 wilds) x 3 (multipliers) = 90.000 coins, right? If yes - it will give me just 600xbet. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

So, if I bet 150 coins (max bet), and during free spins I get full screen of wilds - I will get 30 (paylines) x 1000 (line win for 5 wilds) x 3 (multipliers) = 90.000 coins, right? If yes - it will give me just 600xbet. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

That is incorrect. If you bet 150 coins per spin (bet level 5) then the 5oak of wilds will pay 5000 coins.

Yes, sorry :) My bad. I forgot that all wins are multiplied by line bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back