New MG slot Playboy

Exactly the same, but more freespins.

I am the only one who have played Playboy? 5th June was testrun for 4 hours.

Release is 3th July.

Even has the wolf sounds, strange :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
The paytable isnt exact the same from Immortal Romance:

playboy slot paytable.jpg paytable.jpg

... and you have more 10, J, K, A - symbols -.-

My biggest maingame win in 2000 spins was that:
playboy-crap.jpg

Look here :

playboy-payout.jpg

1500x 1.50 Euro and no 100x bet win.

The slot have the best soundtrack ever, but nothing more.

omg, in fun mode, second feature 3k x bet
WHY NOT REAAAAAL :(
3$ bet

Attachments

• fun.jpg
    fun.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 197
Just tried it for real, about 250 spins at .90, no feature :( looks a bit harder to get bonus round here, not like IR

Just tried it for real, about 250 spins at .90, no feature :( looks a bit harder to get bonus round here, not like IR

Yes the average is 300 spins for the feature. But just now i had it after 1 spin.

Tip: If avaible play only the Wild Night Feature. All other pay nothing.

Here a video with 3 wilds and a Super Big Win.

Yes the average is 300 spins for the feature. But just now i had it after 1 spin.

Tip: If avaible play only the Wild Night Feature. All other pay nothing.

Here a video with 3 wilds and a Super Big Win.

pay nothing?) look at my screenie 3k x bet :D

Hm when i play the Running Wild Feature (10x times) i win only (5-35xbet), when i play Wild night min. 50x bet.

WTF after 25 Freespin Features the Playboy Club is silver and the girls get naked. Would you like see a screenshot? ^^

pervert.jpg

WTF after 25 Freespin Features the Playboy Club is silver and the girls get naked. Would you like see a screenshot? ^^

haha, that's funny. Nice touch.

As others have said it seems to be harder to get the feature in this one. Took over 390 spins to get the first feature for me.

was going to play at min bet and see how long it took to unlock all features but got bored on the way :)

took me 410 spins to unlock sofia the second unlock, played for a bit longer and havent unlocked next one yet (1 feature off) the rolling reels 20 spins - thats around 1k spins spins, had to restart so lost game stats.

biggest win for me came from the first feature x5 mode around 100x so no monster hits for me yet :)

Last month the only slot available anywhere for people who need a bit of suggested incest while gambling - Jack and Jill.

This month, naked playmates.

Still I'm totally against censorship in any regard, in this case the whole thing is just a bit naff/tacky.

Next Month the bar will be raised even further -

Microgaming release 2 more slots for August - the Jimmy Saville themed 'Can You Keep A Secret' and a new 243 winline exploration of pain and pleasure 'Bondage MILF'

Last month the only slot available anywhere for people who need a bit of suggested incest while gambling - Jack and Jill.

This month, naked playmates.

Still I'm totally against censorship in any regard, in this case the whole thing is just a bit naff/tacky.

Next Month the bar will be raised even further -

Microgaming release 2 more slots for August - the Jimmy Saville themed 'Can You Keep A Secret' and a new 243 winline exploration of pain and pleasure 'Bondage MILF'

Here in the UK we are protected from such smut - we have a national Sex Offenders Register. You may have seen it, it's called the 'Radio Times'.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back