New MG slot Great Galaxy Grab

catrina m

Dormant account
PABaccred
I tried the new mg slot

It has a string of features that is supposed to reward you for making 6 bonus hits.

I was disconnected and re started it, hit the feature after the disconnect and it remembered where I was at bonus wise. ( I had hit 3 times and it saved the previous 3)

I played well over an hour on $25 spinning .25 to .50, which was surprising at MG, its usually gone in 1/2 the time.

I'll probably play it again because it has the hook of a reward just to see what it is.

I like it too. Seems to have a little dry spell between bonus rounds but then I'll hit a few in a small amount of spins. Haven't gotten to the end of the bonuses to see what the "extra" reward is though.

I got to the end and was betting $1.50....the extra bonus was........$9 bucks.. PppPpfFFffT!

All that for a lousy extra few dollars...spent at least 75x my bet to get to the last round the first time, geezes..second time was another bust...sheesh..

I thought this one sounded OK so I jumped right in with big bets.... BIG MISTAKE! :mad:

This is a HIGH VARIANCE BEAST!
8 out of every 10 spins is empty, and it soon becomes obvious that the VAST majority of the payback comes from the Chase bonus feature.

But hitting it (for me so far) is bloody hard!
I've played 413 spins & only got the bonus once, and no free-spins at all (though I doubt they would be much good anyway with all the empty spins).

I was really kicking myself for blowing away well over $100 of carefully built up profit... when I got VERY lucky!

V

V

V

V

:D

Old Attachment (Invalid)

... 12 spins later (while I was typing this post!):-

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Maybe it's not so bad after all...
:cool:

The second and third bonus rounds didnt pay to bad for me. But that last round was as sad as it gets. dollar bet total win for finishing the game was 5 dollars.
I thought it was going to be similar to the tomb raider2 game where the more you put in a chance of getting some of it back was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back