new medical bill and a micro chip implant.

reda

PABnonaccred
this scares me when i read this on the internet... a medical bill was passed and all americans will have to have a medical implant chip starting in march of 2013, i may not go to church but i was brought up in a strict religion and this mico chip being mandatory takes me to the book of revelation.. has anyone heard of this yet? i havent heard it on the news as of yet but its circulating pretty fast. they even have a video of how the chip is going to be implanted in a persons hand.... anyone have a news up date on this? oh and if im out of line posting this then please remove it..

i,ve been reading about this off and on for awhile now i,ll go see if i can find anything eles on it.

and no you won,t hear much about it on the news as you don,t on anything the will rise ? about what obama is really up too.

so when i find what i,m looking for will post it on here.

and to add over my dead body is the goverment putting anything in me.

There are so many version of Obama Care, they did list the chip in one of the versions.

If it is ever considered I sure it will be the start of Civil War. Its probably best for them to implant the chip at the same time they come to your home looking for guns.

The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

Since the publication of this article by Indymedia, certain portions of the bill were eliminated. There is no National Medical Device Registry in the latest version of the Bill. It follows that the proposals pertaining to micro-chipping were not carried out. Readers are therefore cautioned that part of the analysis below is no longer valid. We have nonetheless decided, for reference purposes, to retain this article in our archives.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

this is one of the bills if you want to read it. they say it was in obamacare but it will not be used well all i can say is we,ll see.

They currently have devices that can be implanted to monitor heart rate, respiration, blood sugar, etc. but these are at the request of a doctor and approval of the patient.

There is NO way that there is some big Obama conspiracy to implant tracking devices in all the citizens of the US.

There is NO way that there is some big Obama conspiracy to implant tracking devices in all the citizens of the US.

All these Obama conspiracy claims are ridiculous. The guy is only going to be president for 4 more years. After that everybody will get another chance to elect the wacko of their choice again.

Remember Ronald Wilson Reagan, 6 letters in each name, ooooo the devil!

I voted for Obama both times he ran. I like Obama, but if somebody that didn't sound like a complete idiot was running against him they might have won and there would probably be a whole different conspiracy for them.

Remember Bill and Hillary Clinton, strange disappearances of former associates. Murder?

Even if something as wacky as implanting things in peoples heads became law do you think they would actually ever be able to implement it here? Really?

I truly and honestly believe if Obama was white and did the same things he is doing people might still grumble but nothing like what happens now.

He wants all Americans to have access to affordable health care, so do I. He doesn't want to see citizens slaughtered by kooks with hundreds of bullets flying, neither do I. His gun control legislation proposal will probably fail but the idea of every gun being registered may not, I like that idea.

People need to relax and vote.

They currently have devices that can be implanted to monitor heart rate, respiration, blood sugar, etc. but these are at the request of a doctor and approval of the patient.

All these Obama conspiracy claims are ridiculous. The guy is only going to be president for 4 more years. After that everybody will get another chance to elect the wacko of their choice again.

Remember Ronald Wilson Reagan, 6 letters in each name, ooooo the devil!

I voted for Obama both times he ran. I like Obama, but if somebody that didn't sound like a complete idiot was running against him they might have won and there would probably be a whole different conspiracy for them.

Remember Bill and Hillary Clinton, strange disappearances of former associates. Murder?

Even if something as wacky as implanting things in peoples heads became law do you think they would actually ever be able to implement it here? Really?

I truly and honestly believe if Obama was white and did the same things he is doing people might still grumble but nothing like what happens now.

He wants all Americans to have access to affordable health care, so do I. He doesn't want to see citizens slaughtered by kooks with hundreds of bullets flying, neither do I. His gun control legislation proposal will probably fail but the idea of every gun being registered may not, I like that idea.

People need to relax and vote.

i hate his ass and always will. and if your going to play the race card make sure you know what he really is. he really is not black and he is not our frist black president.

i hate that everytime someone says something about him the people who like him always comes up with the its caz hes black thing. well no it is,nt it might just

be because hes trying to run the u.s into the ground and he thinks he walks on water and hes an ass. and thats funny about everyone having healthcare more people are losing their healthcare then ever before.

and i do vote everytime against him.

that kind of thinking is exactly what is leading us down the road to hell.

do some research, and see what this "affordable healthcare" is actually going to cost us.

"He doesn't want to see citizens slaughtered by kooks with hundreds of bullets flying, "

really???? are you kidding me?

why is the quantity of ammo purchased by DHS in 10 months would be enough to fight the Iraq War for 30 years, based on ammunition used in the 8 years of that war.

DHS= HOMELAND security. what are they afraid of? armed citizens???.

funny that obama used to be 1/2 black, and 1/2 white, but he's just black now, any time that someone wants to bring up some race bullshit.

Barack Hussein Obama - Arab-American, only 6.25% African

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

What does this mean? Maybe nothing. But, why is Obama trying to hide this? Why does he try to hide is middle name? Why does he try to hide the religious Muslim school he attended as a child in Indonesia? Why doesn't he set the record straight that he wouldn't be the first black President? Why so many cover-ups and hiding of the truth?

Further, at only 6.25% African Negro, would he even be the first President who was part black? Not at all! Our 3rd President, Thomas Jefferson was our first part black President. And he's not alone, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge were also part black.

President Andrew Jackson was the son of an Irish woman who married a black man. Andrew Jackson was such a high percentage black that his oldest brother was sold as a slave!

President Abraham Lincoln was the illegitimate son of an African man, he had very dark skin and coarse hair and his mother also allegedly came from an Ethiopian tribe. His heritage fueled so much controversy that Lincoln was nicknamed "Abraham Africanus the First" by his opponents.

President Warren Harding never even denied claims that he was black, because he had black ancestors between both sets of parents and he attended Iberia College, a school founded to educate fugitive slaves.

President Calvin Coolidge was proud of his heritage and claimed his mother was dark because of mixed Indian ancestry. Coolidge's mother's maiden name was "Moor" and in Europe the name "Moor" was given to all blacks just as "Negro" was used in America.

How do you explain all the idiotic things Dubya did and nobody said a thing? The most restrictive laws against our personal freedoms ever passed went through on his watch. And how about the ridiculous wars we got into?

I voted for George for the some of the same reasons I voted for Obama. The main reason being the other choice we had was an idiot!

I did not agree with all the things Goerge W. did once he was elected but he was our President, elected by our people so I supported him. We have systems in place to get rid of our elected officials if they screw up badly.

And by the way, I'm not playing the 'race card' and I'm not suggesting you are either but there certainly are people playing it and twisting things around to make anything Obama does look like he is trying to destroy America and the whole system we have here. Do you think there are no racist people in high places in this country?

Obama is not destroying our country, hatred, rage and closed-mindedness is. There has never been a President that I HATED with the passion you just relayed. Come to think of it, there is nobody I HATE with rage and passion anywhere that I know of. I'm not a big fan of our government but these are people put into a very difficult position because of the 'my way or the highway' society we have now. Throw in the fact that all most of them want to do is protect their do-nothing jobs.

At least half of our country wanted Obama for our President, and I know most of the other citizens don't passionately HATE the man. I really don't understand the hatred expressed by some and hopefully I never will.

As for the DHS, if they are the current agency responsible for Homeland Security I would think they should have a lot of ammo. What do you think they plan to do with it? Execute all the American citizens who don't like Obama? Or shoot everybody who refuses an electronic implant? Get a grip. 4 years from now you get another chance.

I mentioned 'black' one time. Paranoid much?

I truly and honestly believe if Obama was white and did the same things he is doing people might still grumble but nothing like what happens now)

o.k am i not reading this right or what. so your saying if obama was white(which by the way he is) we might be grumbleing but nothing like what we,er doing now right?

where in what you said are you not useing the race card? if he was white sounds like a race thing to me so more then half of the u.s is pissed caz hes black and doing what hes doing right?

this has nothing to do with his color(maybe for some but not me) this has more to do with his character and what hes doing to the u.s.

all i can say caz this can go on endlessly is one day all of us who dislike him will be able to say i told you so and that will be a shame that we and our familys will

have to suffer caz of the ones that voted for him caz of the color of his skin and free phones.

and trust me i,m not the only one who hates him try other sites even some sites with people on it that voted for him are now opening their eyes and seeing him for what he really is.

and before you tell me that he was voted back in the last time by what 51% i beg to diffdent he stold the ele can we all say voter fraud.

Sooner or later most of the people are going to be implanted with all sorts of medical devices.
Those who dont will be looking at much lower life expectancy.
Lets say you walk in the forest alone and get heart attack or something, an advanced medical chip could call for help on its own.
Refusal is just silly.

As an outsider, there is NO doubt in my mind, from reading the opinions of "Obama haters" here and other places, that there is most certainly a racist element involved. Interestingly, much of this anti-Obama sentiment comes from the South which has racism permanently etched in its history, and no doubt passed on from generation to generation just like it was hundreds of years ago.

It is even more obvious when you see some of these people start with "now I'm not racist, but....", or when they spend half their time insisting that its got nothing to do with race, whilst going on to say how it pretty much is. I mean, if it was all about his policies or political agenda, why mention "Hussein" and "Kenya" and "Arab" and the birth certificate horseshit? One wonders if the REAL thoughts going through many of his opponent's heads are "How dare someone descended from those on the plantations start telling US what to do". Of course, most won't say it, as reasonable people would ignore them forever, so they continue to skirt around the edges talking about everything related to the guys nationality, class, ethnicity, name and even parentage.....and being fiercely defensive about it when challenged.

I'll listen to anyone with an opinion about Obama's policies and why they oppose them, but AFAIC, once the bullshit about what percentages of ethnicity he has and how he went to a Muslim school starts, I know I'm dealing with people who are coming from a very dark place that has no place in a proper discussion.

There's a reason Romney lost. Reasonable citizens banded together to oppose the intolerance he was peddling. I have a strong feeling there are many like bigjohn, who saw Obama as a moderate choice. All the GOP had to do was put up someone that wasn't a tax-dodging weasel member of the establishment, and they may have won.

I have to love the "election was rigged" claim. Anyone remember GWB, Al Gore, and Florida? Funny.

Anyone with an ounce of sense would realize that the implants referred to in the obamacare law were medically-necessary devices like pacemakers etc. The register is to track their performance etc. Makes perfect sense, and is done in other countries. No intelligent person would believe for one second that everyone would be forced to have implants. How ridiculous. It just shows that the hatred of Obama is so bad that his opponents will believe anything and everything that some other hater tells them without even thinking about it. Hatred like that is deeply rooted, and has nothing to do with a couple of pieces of legislation they don't like.

Oh Good Lord, if I could have a bar code tattooed on my ass that contains all my medical knowledge, it would save me trying to answer pertinent Qs I couldnt if unconscious; I really don't care who tracks me in the grand-conspiracy-world. If I had a pace-maker that went *poot* at 2 am, I'd sure like someone to know; just as my house alarm would trigger the head office.

I've debated public health care more times than I can count and the one thing that tells the true story about public health care is that I don't know of a single person on the entire planet who has it and would prefer not to.

I can also guarantee you that when the US finally does have some kind of public health care system not one of these long time opponents to it will be found sitting in a hospital with a broken leg saying "No, no. It's fine. I'll pay the bill myself."

Sooner or later most of the people are going to be implanted with all sorts of medical devices.
Lets say you walk in the forest alone and get heart attack or something, an advanced medical chip could call for help on its own.
Refusal is just silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
all i can say caz this can go on endlessly is one day all of us who dislike him will be able to say i told you so and that will be a shame that we and our familys will

have to suffer caz of the ones that voted for him caz of the color of his skin and free phones.

Is this really why you think he won the election? So some people could have free phones?

Refusal is just silly.

If you want one you can probably get one now but does anybody think it will be mandatory in any of our lifetimes?

I've debated public health care more times than I can count and the one thing that tells the true story about public health care is that I don't know of a single person on the entire planet who has it and would prefer not to.

I can also guarantee you that when the US finally does have some kind of public health care system not one of these long time opponents to it will be found sitting in a hospital with a broken leg saying "No, no. It's fine. I'll pay the bill myself."

Some parts of his plan passed and some didn't. It's an evolving system. It can be tweaked, changed or even tossed. The final system will certainly be different in some ways than what other countries have.

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

Why does any of this matter, I don't care where his roots came from. His look is that of a Kenyan, I look kind of Italian, I have a friend who looks Irish. Besides, I think Obama is only 43.74% Arabic. When someone 'plays the race card' a simple, "No, that's not it" is a lot more convincing than vapid, foaming at the mouth, denial.

It's also funny how if someone likes Obama it has to be because they are uninformed or stupid.

I would like to know (keeping in mind he only has 4 more years as President) what you think his super secret hidden agenda is?

Do you think his ultimate plan is to destroy the US? Do you think he plans to replace the Constitution with the Koran? Do you think he wants to implant chips in all our heads to track and maybe control us?

You might not want to admit it but our Country is slowly but surely coming back up. Unemployment is getting lower, the housing market is coming back, stock prices and investments are going strong and there is a sense of American pride that was missing for quite a few years.

You don't think it's "free" now do you? Either you pay for your broken leg or you force the others to pay for you. That's as simple as that. It's not because that it's disguised as taxes instead of an actual bill that it's fundamentally different.

You don't think it's "free" now do you? Either you pay for your broken leg or you force the others to pay for you. That's as simple as that. It's not because that it's disguised as taxes instead of an actual bill that it's fundamentally different.

I don't think it's very well disguised when it's part of a tax. In fact it would be pretty easy to look up how much of our tax goes to health care. I don't even use it. I never go to the doctor. I never go to the hospital. I'm the cheapest health care recipient I know of but I wouldn't have it any other way. Personally I don't see it any different than my car insurance that I never use. I made my first and only claim a couple of years ago when someone hit my car while I was inside the grocery store and left without so much as a note. Decades of driving and paying for insurance that I never used.

The real difference is that with a public health care system which is basically the same as insurance paid for through your tax, everyone gets the same benefits regardless of your economic status. If you can't afford car insurance, you don't drive. Health care insurance isn't something you can just decide not to have. The way I see it is usually people who can well afford to pay for private insurance are against a public system and people who can't afford it would prefer they were covered just like everyone else. This is not always the case but that's the feeling I get in a lot of debates I've had.

The way I see it is usually people who can well afford to pay for private insurance are against a public system and people who can't afford it would prefer they were covered just like everyone else.

That's true for every single social program. People with money generally don't like to pay for others, and those who profit from the system think that they are entitled to other people's money.

The main problem with healthcare today is it's too damn expensive.

It would be wonderful to be able to get a microchip that held your whole medical records, and could be updated and even better if 911 was dispatched if you were in trouble.

I think it would be expensive if even the technology is there for it now, and I can't ever see it being mandatory, it would a premium service people would pay for.

A discount was offered to microchip my dog when he was in for the old snip snip, but all it would tell was his owner and address, and only if you had the right scanner. Which most pounds and vet offices have.

They have scanners that can scan your credit or debit card strips and steal them from inside your wallet or purse. Does anyone want to steal my health info?

While it may be interesting to discuss, this is not happening next month.

That's true for every single social program. People with money generally don't like to pay for others, and those who profit from the system think that they are entitled to other people's money.

The main problem with healthcare today is it's too damn expensive.

There's a difference between being entitled to other people's money and being entitled to health care.

It's just an opinion. None of my little blurbs are going to be nearly as convincing as the billions of dollars worth of anti-socialist/communist propaganda paid for by insurance companies and anyone else who has a monetary interest in keeping health care in the US private.

For me it's a basic service, that's all. It's like calling the police and having the officer ask you on the phone what kind of insurance you have before they're willing to come out or calling 911 to report your house is on fire and having dispatch ask "And how will you be paying the firemen when they get there?" A large portion of my tax goes to infrastructure. I've never heard anyone say "I don't drive. The tax I pay shouldn't be spent fixing these pot holes in the road." It all just seems silly because it's what we're used to. For people who grew up with public health care it seems just as silly for a doctor to hand someone a bill every time they write a prescription or bandage up their leg. We understand that it's every person's right to be protected by the police and assisted by the fire department. For some people those rights extend to protection and assistance with our health. It's just part of the package.

It's not socialist or communist to have your taxes pay for basic necessities. I'm just of the opinion that health care for everyone is a basic necessity.

As for the whole microchip thing, it's just another conspiracy theory. People latch on to something like a device designed to monitor specific people for medical reasons. A device that could give first responders the edge they need to save their lives or call for help if the patient is unable to and turn it into a big brother attack where the government is trying to implant everyone with security devices designed to keep track of everyone's whereabouts and what they're doing. It would be a colossal waste of money. Other than an incredibly tiny portion of the population who are purposely "off the grid" the government knows exactly where to find you. They know where you work and where you live. They know where your family works and where your family lives. They can easily find out where you shopped last and were you shopped last week. They know how much money you have and what kind of car you drive and what health issues you've been treated for and if you've ever been accused or convicted of breaking any laws. The government has access to most of your life's history so why bother sticking billions of dollars worth of chips under everyone's skin that someone will only figure out how to get back out a week later? Again, these ideas are just silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back