Negative balance on ecocard

dirtydealin

Dormant account
I was just curious if anyone has seen this before, I logged into Eco today expecting a transfer, I about fell out of my chair when it said I was in the negative. It's only -$10.00 but seemed odd to have a web wallet in the red.

I have E-Mailed them on this, not expecting a reply soon, as they seem to take forever and a day, when responding.

DD

It's good to know that is possible. Can anyone else start pms or emails on this issue and if there comes a problem or kudos post here for advice? it would be good to see this thread disappear from the public eye if possible.

Thanks for bringing it up DD, good to know.:thumbsup:

It's good to know that is possible. Can anyone else start pms or emails on this issue and if there comes a problem or kudos post here for advice? it would be good to see this thread disappear from the public eye if possible.

Thanks for bringing it up DD, good to know.:thumbsup:

If you are sniffing around for an exploit, bear in mind this started happening with some Neteller accounts - just before US customers were Royally Screwed!
Certainly there was an exploit, Neteller used it & got 7 months interest on $60 Million for free:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back