My heads gone all mish massh

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Nether again peeps, Decided to go out last night, Ended up a friends (womeon) house, I got my arss in gaer it was knocking on 11 AM but was awake :) way b4 than, not long woke up spread across my bed, I remember walking to my mums and getting dropped of to my nan's to pass on some money towards my granddads funereal had a glass of wine as bought a few bottles for there and thats it,
head feels like washing machine spinning around, Only one thing for it, have a wash than start again :)

Nether again peeps, Decided to go out last night, Ended up a friends (womeon) house, I got my arss in gaer it was knocking on 11 AM but was awake :) way b4 than, not long woke up spread across my bed, I remember walking to my mums and getting dropped of to my nan's to pass on some money towards my granddads funereal had a glass of wine as bought a few bottles for there and thats it,
head feels like washing machine spinning around, Only one thing for it, have a wash than start again :)

Be grateful you weren't gambling. Too many bad sessions gone wrong for me after a couple of glasses of wine.

real gamblers don't wash! :thumbsup:

Be grateful you weren't gambling. Too many bad sessions gone wrong for me after a couple of glasses of wine.

Been there bought the tshirt ~:() Had 1 to many my self some nights and money in bank gone when wake up , hense the reason I was out as alot cheaper albeit spending money u got your hands on

Did the withdrawal go smoothly or did she insist on a pending period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back