Logo
external image

My heads gone all mish massh

  • Thread starter Thread starter spintee
  • id68639
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3712
  • Replies 17

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Location
Northants
Nether again peeps, Decided to go out last night, Ended up a friends (womeon) house, I got my arss in gaer it was knocking on 11 AM but was awake :) way b4 than, not long woke up spread across my bed, I remember walking to my mums and getting dropped of to my nan's to pass on some money towards my granddads funereal had a glass of wine as bought a few bottles for there and thats it,
head feels like washing machine spinning around, Only one thing for it, have a wash than start again :)
 
Nether again peeps, Decided to go out last night, Ended up a friends (womeon) house, I got my arss in gaer it was knocking on 11 AM but was awake :) way b4 than, not long woke up spread across my bed, I remember walking to my mums and getting dropped of to my nan's to pass on some money towards my granddads funereal had a glass of wine as bought a few bottles for there and thats it,
head feels like washing machine spinning around, Only one thing for it, have a wash than start again :)

Be grateful you weren't gambling. Too many bad sessions gone wrong for me after a couple of glasses of wine.
 
Nether again peeps, Decided to go out last night, Ended up a friends (womeon) house, I got my arss in gaer it was knocking on 11 AM but was awake :) way b4 than, not long woke up spread across my bed, I remember walking to my mums and getting dropped of to my nan's to pass on some money towards my granddads funereal had a glass of wine as bought a few bottles for there and thats it,
head feels like washing machine spinning around, Only one thing for it, have a wash than start again :)

real gamblers don't wash! :thumbsup:
 
Nether again peeps, Decided to go out last night, Ended up a friends (womeon) house, I got my arss in gaer it was knocking on 11 AM but was awake :) way b4 than, not long woke up spread across my bed, I remember walking to my mums and getting dropped of to my nan's to pass on some money towards my granddads funereal had a glass of wine as bought a few bottles for there and thats it,
head feels like washing machine spinning around, Only one thing for it, have a wash than start again :)

Did the withdrawal go smoothly or did she insist on a pending period?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top