MG Hitman Bonus feature - the result is known before you click?

steveh35

Dormant Account
There have been numerous posts claiming that the result is known before you click on an option in a bonus feature but how is this possible in say a game like Hitman?

I played Hitman and got the bonus and chose the character Daniel whose lowest score is 600 and I got 600 but if I chosen another character I could not have got 600 as the lowest score on each other character goes up 300 so how can it be already fixed and if they do not know which character I choose?

I understand most games are chosen before you make an option and it is irrelevant which you pick but in this case it surely isn't determined as they do not know my choice.

Certain games have different outcomes depending what you choooe, in that, the paths may diverge, but the reward at the end is set. You may click one character, then the RNG dips in the bag and chooses an outcome for you...so the outcome might be different depending on the character you choose, but the computer chooses the outcome you receive

Yes I understand that but if I chose Daniel and got 600 x 2 1200 winnings if I had chosen Joseph I would have won a minimum of 3600 so to say most bonuses it doesn't matter what you chose is incorrect.

There is still an element of what if I had chose the other one who is to say all bonuses are not actually random and you would win something different?

There have been numerous posts claiming that the result is known before you click on an option in a bonus feature but how is this possible in say a game like Hitman?

I played Hitman and got the bonus and chose the character Daniel whose lowest score is 600 and I got 600 but if I chosen another character I could not have got 600 as the lowest score on each other character goes up 300 so how can it be already fixed and if they do not know which character I choose?

I understand most games are chosen before you make an option and it is irrelevant which you pick but in this case it surely isn't determined as they do not know my choice.

I always wondered this myself, because with Hitman you do seem to be making a 'meaningful' choice.

However, it can still give the same lowest win by simply altering the multiplier it awards, (i.e. Joseph has a lowest value of 1800 and Daniel has a lowest value of 600, so it could give a 2x multiplier on Joseph's lowest value but a 6x multiplier on Daniel's lowest value, to reach the same award), but when it comes to the highest awards, you can never match Daniel on a 6x pay, UNLESS, it will simply never give Daniel on a 6x pay, it which case the round could be capped at 2x Daniel pay but can award 6x Joseph pay.

(i.e. Daniel maxed at 2x pay is the same as Joseph maxed at 6x pay, and Joseph minimised at 2x pay is the same as Daniel minimised at 6x pay.)

What I'm trying to get at here (and I think this is correct....) - it can achieve the same range of pays by effectively 'blocking' certain combinations of values and multipliers.

Hope that makes sense :eek:

You can get 6x on the highest so that's not the answer. Impossible to know exactly how they have implemented it but very likely you pick which guy to assassinate then the server generates a random number and compares it to the table of wins for that choice, there is no rule saying the value needs to be picked before you choose. They could easily generate the number before you choose too and it wouldn't make any difference, it would still be compared to the table of wins for your specific choice. Not played it enough but very likely the multiplier is then generated separately but I doubt the 2x and the 6x have the same chance of happening just like you are far more likely to win 600 than 45000 from the high variance choice. In the end your RTP from the bonus should be the same no matter how you choose because of the weightings of the wins on each choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back