Mega Glam Life by Betsoft Gaming

Zabier

Dormant account
Betsoft Gaming looked like they might be in a bit of a pickle not that long ago. Maybe somebody could clarify the situation there? Anyway, I saw at Betspin (congratulations to them on the acceptance here) that their new slot Mega Glam Life, the sequel to their own The Glam Life slot, was available to play there. It has a progressive jackpot and actually looks like it could produce a big winner or two in the future. Any of you guys had a chance to play it?

mega-glam-life-slot-gs.jpg

Not really my thing these - mega this, mega that, type slots.

Even if you did win the jackpot, you would still only be able to buy an average size yacht and you would have to keep it moored on the outside of the Marina as you wouldn't be able to afford the charges inside. So playing it to 'live the dream' would only lead to even more reality checks!

I wonder if anyone will come up with a slot based on a shanty town or favela? Probably very unlikely.

i had a shot the other day and its not bad at all its a mega fortune dreams copy really also there is one out called event horizon that's a twin spins copy
glam life payed well for me ..

Not really my thing these - mega this, mega that, type slots.

Even if you did win the jackpot, you would still only be able to buy an average size yacht and you would have to keep it moored on the outside of the Marina as you wouldn't be able to afford the charges inside. So playing it to 'live the dream' would only lead to even more reality checks!

I wonder if anyone will come up with a slot based on a shanty town or favela? Probably very unlikely.

A City of God branded slots title. Now that would be awesome!

Well I do like progressive jackpot, and to be honest found Mega Glam life... ok. Like, not bad, but didn't win much overall.

The problem with creating copies is that it usually just helps you go 'You know what Mega Fortune is cool. Let's play that.'

On jackpot notes, has anyone seen that Mega Moolah has hit over 6.4 million? That's higher than it's ever been I believe.

On jackpot notes, has anyone seen that Mega Moolah has hit over 6.4 million? That's higher than it's ever been I believe.

Only if it is won in pound notes. Biggest win so far was around $9.4m, but was actually a £5.8m win - once converted it broke the record.
xhttp://www.megamoolah.com/jackpot-winners/

OK - couldn't find this on Betspin but found it on Guts (thanks dionysus) - I've just played through €40 at .40c a go (the lowest stake with full lines) have to say I won nothing at all and pretty much had just over 100 or so spins spins of crap, the most of which was a just over x10 re-spin here's the shot...

gg.jpg

Then to top it all - I got the BONUS wheel - with about €3 left and it paid me my money back. That's right Bet 20 Paid 20 - I'd rather be paid nada!

In short, all anticipation and no action and not too many dribble pays, it really sucked my cash!

One rarity, when you get 3 wilds you get a re-spin but it seems sketchy and doesn't pay much, I got this and got an extra wild on the next spin, thought I should have got an extra spin for getting four wilds but no :confused: I'd enjoy the game more if you got a re-spin for every wild, three just seems over the top.

Didn't get the free spins this time - I might give it another try as the Jackpot grows but I won't rushing back.

With the design, there's nothing really new here and I don't like the way all the AKQJ are all the same colour and why are they Diamonds :roll eyes:

Not sure about the square aspect either plus the graphics are a step down for BetSoft, wadda ya'll think?

OK - couldn't find this on Betspin but found it on Guts (thanks dionysus)

np :thumbsup:
sorry no luck
havent gotten the scatters for FS yet either, but will give it a whirl again one day....after all, though chances of getting the progressives may be slim, they're 0 without trying the odd time. :D

np :thumbsup:
sorry no luck
havent gotten the scatters for FS yet either, but will give it a whirl again one day....after all, though chances of getting the progressives may be slim, they're 0 without trying the odd time. :D

I guess that's my trouble, I can't walk from a slot forever until I have had every feature, it is only then that I can avoid a game with confidence;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back