Mega fortune bonus error

Clicked on this thread because I thought it might relate to an experience I had a couple or three days ago playing this game at Casumo.

I got the bonus symbols on reels 3,4 and 5.... NOTHING happened. At all.

I shrugged it off as a glitch and didn't whinge to anyone, but has this happened to anyone else recently?

thats normal since you need them on reels 1,2 and 3 to trigger on a payline too 4 and 5 are just extra fluff.

from the game instructions

Really?!! Interesting, since that would beg the question "Why the heck are the symbols on reels 4 and 5 in the first place"?

to get in the way of lots of other potential wins of course :) , im not sure whether a 5 bonus symbol trigger will potentially be better in the wheel round, who knows :)

They are there to piss you off to block wins :)

On a serious note I am pretty sure that if more than 3 come up than it will be better wins,

On the older version of mega fortunes, I have had 4 bonus wheels, and here's me thinking should be a nice win... NO! On £4 spins, think I got like 4 or 5 x bet.
I agree 5 wheels should pay much bigger.
I have had "rapid" wins 3 times so far.

we have looked into this and based on the results of the round and given the fact that this round didn't trigger any wins, we are sorry to say that the only possible conclusion is that you have clicked on the feature preview by mistake.

If you click on the feature preview, you can see that the wheel lands in the very same position as shown in your video.

100 500 7500
-----> -----> -----> Mega
300 300 5000

We have taken this matter seriously and NetEnt will give a final review, but I'm sorry to say that all the evidence points out that unfortunately you didn't hit the jackpot.

Attachments

• MF feature preview.JPG
    MF feature preview.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 80
  • MF user capture.JPG
    MF user capture.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back