CM Announcement Major Forum Upgrade

Well if you peeps are ok with this, you have made my life way easier, and we will be looking at this upgrade happening very soon.

The new version now takes you in the beginning of the thread if there are no new posts since you last viewed it.

Didn't the old version do the opposite? Took you to the last message of that thread (if viewed already) or the newest post if unread (like the new system)?

Am I imagining this? Yes, no?

The new version now takes you in the beginning of the thread if there are no new posts since you last viewed it.

Didn't the old version do the opposite? Took you to the last message of that thread (if viewed already) or the newest post if unread (like the new system)?

Yes.

No

I dont believe so, no
It would take you to the point of your last read (then new) post, and if youve current to having read new posts, took you to post 1 page 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back