Long time lurker...

Mr_Slot5

Meister Member
Hi guys, long time lurker here. Decided to take the plunge and sign up last night.

There's a couple of members I already recognise--John M (jono777) from the old Ladbrokes MG days and dave1888 who I know from Twitch where I'm quite prolific.

I've been slotting for about 8 years and had many ups and downs in that time! From the joy of full screen rik to the despair of 1000 bonusless spins on ra!

I'm looking forward to being part of the forum and hopefully adding some valuable input

Hi guys, long time lurker here. Decided to take the plunge and sign up last night.

There's a couple of members I already recognise--John M (jono777) from the old Ladbrokes MG days and dave1888 who I know from Twitch where I'm quite prolific.

I've been slotting for about 8 years and had many ups and downs in that time! From the joy of full screen rik to the despair of 1000 bonusless spins on ra!

I'm looking forward to being part of the forum and hopefully adding some valuable input

It's about time MR lost! Kreygasm

Nice to see my time served professionalism has finally got me recognised lol :p

Welcome to CM!

Cheers mate.

Remember the old Ladbrokes days... Lucky log in and all that haha. We conversed a few times on the Facebook page, dreaming of that 5 reel wild desire

Cheers mate.

Remember the old Ladbrokes days... Lucky log in and all that haha. We conversed a few times on the Facebook page, dreaming of that 5 reel wild desire

I do remember them well, had some cracking deposit based stuff on Fri/Sat/Sun also where you could deposit to get the FS, transfer it to sports wallet and have a 'risk free' punt lol :oops:

Gold Factory, Tomb Raider II and Thunderstruck II if I remember correctly!

So you have been mostly playing Microgaming in your early years? Do you still play then frequently? I remember playing them for some time but lately I never touch them. I don't know what it is exactly. Maybe a bad feeling because most games look outdated and I had some terrible last sessions on the games. Also never ever managed a win above 1000x anytime from any microgaming slot (as far as I can remember).

So you have been mostly playing Microgaming in your early years? Do you still play then frequently? I remember playing them for some time but lately I never touch them. I don't know what it is exactly. Maybe a bad feeling because most games look outdated and I had some terrible last sessions on the games. Also never ever managed a win above 1000x anytime from any microgaming slot (as far as I can remember).

Yeah I started off playing mostly MG about 8 years ago now. I remember signing up to Ladbrokes, played Mermaids Millions a lot right at the beginning.

Then I joined 32Red and played some of the 243 way games. I've had 4 reel wild desires about 5/6 times and hit a 4 reel on TS2 for 2000x. Also hit a 4 reeler on Finer Reels for about 2000x too. So they do pay :thumbsup:

The thing with MG is that a lot of their games are actually medium variance (IR, TS2 etc) I was having a rough time of it with the highly volatile BTG and Novo games a few months back so I switched to MG and found things much better. They feel like a charity compared to some of the other providers :laugh:

Cheers mate.

Hello mate and welcome to CM.

As for the bolded part, it's coming soon from @Jono777 , I can feel in it my bones.....Noooooo!!

Hello mate and welcome to CM.

As for the bolded part, it's coming soon from @Jono777 , I can feel in it my bones.....Noooooo!!

Hi mate!

Now you are someone whose videos have provided much laughs over the years :laugh:

And yeah, once Jono gets that 30,000x we'll never hear the end of it. Just like with that damn 5 reel shitstorm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back