Logo
external image

Life Does Go On , My Great News For Thanksgiving

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieJim
  • id41226
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1960
  • Replies 17

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Location
In the Beautiful South !!
As most know my beloved Jim passed away last month and I have been trying to remain strong, tho very sad.

Well guess what?

Just got a phone call, Im going to be a Grandmother:D My son called and wanted to give me the news on what I was expecting to be a sad day.

Yes Life does go on:thumbsup: My first Grandbaby:D

Laurie
 
Congratulations to you and yours Laurie, the adventure continues eh? :baby:
 
Congratulations Grandma Laurie.
It's Wonderful news to hear on this Thanksgiving week.
I am so Happy for you & the Family.
~T~

grandma.jpg

grandp1.gif

Old Attachment (Invalid)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top