"Let's Play" Videos

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
No, it's not THOSE kind of videos - it's about video games. I don't play video games much, so I didn't even know there was such a thing as 'let's play' videos. Last night I wasn't feeling well and couldn't sleep, so started browsing this art forum I sometimes go to, and there I found a link to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Basically the guy starts playing the game and is recording it and you can hear him talking at the same time. I watched the first one and I was like, "meh" and then I watched the second one and I was hooked, it's pretty funny listening to the dude and the harder the game gets the more hysterical he becomes. Or maybe it's just me, I don't know - I used to love Mystery Science Theatre too.

Seriously though - maybe I need to get a life if the highlight of my day is watching and listening to some stranger play a video game I'll probably never play. :rolleyes:

Sounds a bit like watching Chopleys vids and playing along with him :thumbsup:

Seen a few cool vids, chance to view the game before your dash out and buy it.

I must admit i love watching vids on youtube of old games i used to play that were so tough and no people can go through the whole thing without using a life.

This guy is funny - for some reason I have this picture in my head of Shaun's buddy (don't know his name) from "Shaun of the Dead" when I'm listening to him.

Anyhow yeah it's kind of cool to watch someone who knows what they're doing play. I find it more entertaining than playing myself, I get too stressed out if there are creepy guys jumping out at me. I've never been good at those things, I couldn't get past level TWO on Donkey Kong.

Although I'm pretty good at the arcade ones where you actually hold a gun and aim it at the bad guys. :)

if u like vids about games u may want to check this guy out

hes actualy making a movie at the moment featuring his angry vidio game nerd character which was more or less totaly funded by his fans

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back