Legalized Online Gambling to the USA?

abslutly not but my neibor friend buit many boweling ally's candel pin

i went on a 30 day job with him what a gas omg the super sponswer said streight away if you dont drink please leave :D:D:D trhen we comensed to install 37 allys and all acesserys = wine time :D f spell check my miester

DC is not relevant let them eat their own snake.

2: I was speaking of the Wire Act, it applies ONLY to sports betting as far as any case law applies.

Third: It is not and can not be triggered by state law without a precedence set by a Superior Court judge. Illegal gambling in a federal law can ONLY refer to a federal crime.

Your lawyers are not smart enough, get someone else.

Hey Lots0, are you telling me in PM that you were a policeman, or are you accusing me again? I am not now nor have I ever been

omg, I haven't played on GSN forever! I used to be addicted to Phrase Frenzy. dunno if they still have that one. I'll have to give that a look. Thanks for the reminder, rocky!

I've never sent you a PM.
You creep me out

It was just Lojo.... he does that to people sometimes. LOL

I knew s/he sounded soooo familiar... then his last three posts yesterday gave him away.

It was just Lojo.... he does that to people sometimes. LOL

I knew s/he sounded soooo familiar... then his last three posts yesterday gave him away.

Boy, my attention to detail needs work, I guess! I never even thought of it being Lojo. Now I want to know who else he has been lately? :p

Lotso, your senses are great! "Creeps me out" is a good way to feel about him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back