KIM JONG UN DEAD? "Not confirmed"

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
If this is true it's time for the west to act and liberate the people of N Korea before another tyrant gets put in place. Obviously this wouldn't be to China's liking but...ahh well.

Well, when you put it like that :laugh:

However, of course it is of international concern who becomes next leader.

Yes, the West has great success installing leaders in such countries. Let me quickly think of some of those countries that are so much better off nowadays..............

Not saying the NK people don't deserve to have a normal life, it just doesn't work.

With the help of a translator, I did a bit of research through Baidu (Chinese) and Naver (South Korean) search engines.

The assumption of his death (in the West) was made based on the fact that Kim Jong-un did not turn up to celebrate a birthday of his grandfather Kim Il-sung on 15th April, which is one of the most notables days in North Korea.

It's all big bullshit until the death is officially confirmed.

Last edited:
Well, when you put it like that :laugh:

However, of course it is of international concern who becomes next leader.
Yes I agree, but actively installing a puppet would....probably be seen as an act of war. Not sure that would go down well

And as is likely the scenario, should it be in fact true, they'll have the national mourning and whatever else, then just install someone of similar 'ideals' as a successor. And chances are that'll be accepted by the people whether they like it or not, or simply see it as a continuation of their way of life

Wading in there with Western ideals and Abrams tanks might just be enough for them to reject that Democratic system out of hand

If he's dead then it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. However, regime change cannot be a good thing. Totalitarian governments don't stop their actions when their leader dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back