Just thought you should know...

Brooklyn

Dormant account
It's been a while since I have posted other than my blog, but I wanted to fill you guys in on my health and what's happened since my last update.

Well it's been about 2 months since my surgery that removed my ovary and it was a very simple laproscopic procedure. I had little to no pain in comparison to other surgeries in my past, so that was a huge plus and I was home in just 2 days.

They only took one ovary out because the other one had so much scar tissue around it they couldn't remove it with laproscopy and I have to have that procedure done in the middle of July...ugh.

As far as the C-word goes I am all clear and looks like it will stay that way. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your prayers, words of encouragment, emails and PMs.

I really feel good knowing I have people all around the world who care and whom put their prayers out there for me and for that reason I believe I am healed. I was very lucky to catch it in such a low stage, the odds of that are very very slim and I am grateful to have had such caring doctors who did everything they could to get me better.

It wasn't an easy road to find the right doctor, it took a while but once I did I felt that I was going to be okay and I am..

Anyway, I will be back posting my ass off, blogging about random things and hopefully getting back to work full time to take care of articles I owe to people.

Thanks again for all of your prayers and love...

xoxoxooxox

Jo

I'm really glad to hear that you're doing better. Thanks for the update. It's much appreciated :D

Just think, you have your own "Independence Day" to celebrate this year!!! Just don't overdo to soon lady! Slow and easy. Glad things are working out, the prayers are still with you.

Hugs and kisses and love sent your way Jo.
Kim

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back