Jennifer's medical fund

Some nice donations! Ill try and throw one in soon. I lost alot of money gambling before my break so still licking my wounds.

I had no idea Steviedoo was female???? whattttt

Anyways nice job everyone.

We all love you Jennifer (we both have the same name btw). You are never alone here :)

Some nice donations! Ill try and throw one in soon. I lost alot of money gambling before my break so still licking my wounds.

We all love you Jennifer (we both have the same name btw). You are never alone here :)

Thank you! my daughter is coming home tomorrow, she lives 3 cities away and I am going to hug the hell out of her <3

And Im sorry. My mind is all over the place. Nice to see a real name outside a nic! Thank you for the well wishes! I think steviedoo is both husband and wife?

No just the wife...my husband hates gambling....

Well, Thank you! I remember when everyone thought I was a 67 year old man, until I posted my pic last summer, lol. And you are right.........just breath! I was looking at my picture, and remember my daughter had come to visit, she said " mom are you ok?" " You are losing weight". I put it down to stress. I had been trying to get my business going, taking my landlord to court. And then I found the lump in November. I went back to work in January so I could keep the business running and live, under the assumption that it was just a Fibernoid, that is what everyone thought. Until the biopsy results came back. Ten days after starting the new job. I didn't realize how much weight I had lost until pre-op. I would have had the Surgery already, but due to budget cut backs, the one and only hospital here closed down for a week starting on family day. When I say closed down, I mean unless it was life threatening, all procedures and surgeries were put on hold.

Hi everyone. Well tomorrow is the day of Surgery, and I will also find out what stage I am and if it has gone to my lymph nodes. Lymph node positive will mean radiation and chemo, negative will mean just radiation. Radiation will be everyday except weekends for 20-25 days. Wish me luck! :)

Hi everyone. Well tomorrow is the day of Surgery, and I will also find out what stage I am and if it has gone to my lymph nodes. Lymph node positive will mean radiation and chemo, negative will mean just radiation. Radiation will be everyday except weekends for 20-25 days. Wish me luck! :)

Best of luck to you Jennifer! Hope all goes well!

I do completely! GL!

Good luck,see you back on the boards soon. And don't think that your fund will be forgotten about either

Well, Thank you! I remember when everyone thought I was a 67 year old man, until I posted my pic last summer, lol. And you are right.........just breath! I was looking at my picture, and remember my daughter had come to visit, she said " mom are you ok?" " You are losing weight". I put it down to stress. I had been trying to get my business going, taking my landlord to court. And then I found the lump in November. I went back to work in January so I could keep the business running and live, under the assumption that it was just a Fibernoid, that is what everyone thought. Until the biopsy results came back. Ten days after starting the new job. I didn't realize how much weight I had lost until pre-op. I would have had the Surgery already, but due to budget cut backs, the one and only hospital here closed down for a week starting on family day. When I say closed down, I mean unless it was life threatening, all procedures and surgeries were put on hold.

Jennifer...

On the subject of chemo..I know it's very scary for you right now...the unknown always is..

...I sat daily with someone who went through chemo and radiation for months....chemo has changed the last few years....they pack you with so many anti everything before they give you the chemo cocktail....it was bearable....the anti nausea, anti pain anti almost everything they give you will help you....you will be ok....you will be...believe that and see yourself going through this process and coming out of it. Positive vibes your way....

The very best to Jen on this day. I will give my prayer's to the gods and donate as best I can.
God be with you at your time of need,He will see you thru.Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 142
Hi everyone. Thought I would say a quick hello and update. First of all thank you for the well wishes and prayers. And thnak you so much for caring! It means more then I can express. I ended up having a partial mastectomy, stapled from armpit and across almost the full top of my breast. I had some problems in recovery, I could a bell going off in the distance, I thought I was dreaming and when I was able to come to it was an alarm and them trying to get oxygen on me. I had dropped down to 69%. They gave me morphine while I was there. Yesterday I switched the dressing and almost passed out when I saw the incicians No pain yesterday but my armpit feels like its on fire today. I thought I would get the results right there, but I have to wait until post op next wed. I cant type anymore. Talk after. Thank you

Jennifer...

On the subject of chemo..I know it's very scary for you right now...the unknown always is..

...I sat daily with someone who went through chemo and radiation for months....chemo has changed the last few years....they pack you with so many anti everything before they give you the chemo cocktail....it was bearable....the anti nausea, anti pain anti almost everything they give you will help you....you will be ok....you will be...believe that and see yourself going through this process and coming out of it. Positive vibes your way....

I'm feeling a bit better today :). I had a best friend of 30 years die of cancer, I saw what chemo did. It was horrible. Now having said that. THE TUMOR IS OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! :lolup: I cant believe that part of this journey is finally over. It seems so surreal and hard to believe it has only been 2 months. The health care system here sucks big time. When I got to second recovery room, they were pushing me out the door. I couldnt even stand, I was all woozy, and the nurse was trying to get my tights on. I kept saying to her, slow down, Im going to throw up. She had one hand on a bed pan and another pulling the tights up. At least she was efficient in her rushing. My family doctor called yesterday, the hospital was suppose to set me up with home care, and they didnt, plus only sent me home with two dressing pads. So I have to see my GP this aft, so she can look and clean me up properly. For some reason I thought I would have my results the same day, but I have to wait until next Wed, post-op. Ok, that is enough of my bitching, lol. Its out of me, and heres hoping it hasnt spread :)

The very best to Jen on this day. I will give my prayer's to the gods and donate as best I can.
God be with you at your time of need,He will see you thru.Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff

God has my back through everything! I have never doubted that ( well maybe when I first found out) Thank you! :)

Good luck Jennifer - I hope today you'll have good news - lots of people here care about you.

Bryan. What can I possibly say to you. Thank you doesnt seem enough! I will have my results next Wed. Everyone here has been so great, even more then my friends. Canada for all its diversity, doesn't do the family culture as much as other countries. It's actually sad. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back