Jammin Jars Monster Hit

C’mon then guys....

Who’s seen The Bandits hit on this!!!

Without anybody making stupid bitchy remarks!!

I await the reaction. It’s in his latest vid at the end. Incredible hit and not even at a mental stake either.

‘Jammy’ git!!!

I just watched.... mental

C’mon then guys....

Who’s seen The Bandits hit on this!!!

Without anybody making stupid bitchy remarks!!

I await the reaction. It’s in his latest vid at the end. Incredible hit and not even at a mental stake either.

‘Jammy’ git!!!
I watch all his vids and this one was one of the best. That was a jaw-dropping win and highly entertaining. Loved it!

I was screaming "Collect!" after the bonus feature, fortunately, he didn't go too far up the ladder.

I must say I love the Bandit, but the gambling feature he uses so flamboyantly makes me cringe quite often.

Awesome win on Jars! :cheers:

Once in a lifetime hit, probably followed by another once in a lifetime hit next week...

It wasn't long ago he got 30,000x+ on lil devil was it?

Does anyone else not find it suspicious that these affiliates/ streamers get these hits on a seemingly regular basis? There's plenty on this forum who have been gambling pretty much every day for years and don't have much over 5000x to show for it.

Once in a lifetime hit, probably followed by another once in a lifetime hit next week...

Does anyone else not find it suspicious that these affiliates/ streamers get these hits on a seemingly regular basis? There's plenty on this forum who have been gambling pretty much every day for years and don't have much over 5000x to show for it.

I know @Jono777 said the same thing in regards to playing years with not that kind of hit, Just over 3000x for me and I have been playing online off and on for like 15 years now and never have gotten 5 figures win or 5000 or over 10,000 x hit.

YES ME. When did anyone play those sort of stakes and not end up completely in the shite. I have known and seen thousands of gamblers in my time and I’ve never met one.

I will try not to spoil it by going into detail for people who think it’s believable but I am not one of them sorry.

3 weeks ago I would have agreed with u then I got a x38000 ish hit on DOA 11 but yes something is certainly fishy looking at the slots page on u tube they all seem to be getting big hits lately.

3 weeks ago I would have agreed with u then I got a x38000 ish hit on DOA 11 but yes something is certainly fishy looking at the slots page on u tube they all seem to be getting big hits lately.

Firstly congrats on the insane hit!

Secondly, yes there seems to have been a big push to get people signed up during this lock down. Rich pickings whilst people are sat at home with little to do!

Does seem a bit odd the number of crazy wins they are able to get in such a short period of time.
The odds of hitting some of those wins are probably similar to winning the lottery.
And unless im mistaken, not that many people win the lottery 3-4 times per month.
:)

Idk who this dude is but he seemed too calm for it to be a natural shock he won.

Another streamer with another video looking to suck in newbies chasing big wins.

Not buying it and his reaction was my reaction when i win 10 pound. Whether you got money or not you react way more than he did if that win was natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back