Jammin Jars Monster Hit

Borgie

Ueber Meister
MM
C’mon then guys....

Who’s seen The Bandits hit on this!!!

Without anybody making stupid bitchy remarks!!

I await the reaction. It’s in his latest vid at the end. Incredible hit and not even at a mental stake either.

‘Jammy’ git!!!

I just watched.... mental

osulle

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
mm1
mm4
C’mon then guys....

Who’s seen The Bandits hit on this!!!

Without anybody making stupid bitchy remarks!!

I await the reaction. It’s in his latest vid at the end. Incredible hit and not even at a mental stake either.

‘Jammy’ git!!!
I watch all his vids and this one was one of the best. That was a jaw-dropping win and highly entertaining. Loved it!

Mouche12

Kitty Lover
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
I was screaming "Collect!" after the bonus feature, fortunately, he didn't go too far up the ladder.

I must say I love the Bandit, but the gambling feature he uses so flamboyantly makes me cringe quite often.

Awesome win on Jars! :cheers:

Mr_Slot5

Once in a lifetime hit, probably followed by another once in a lifetime hit next week...

It wasn't long ago he got 30,000x+ on lil devil was it?

Does anyone else not find it suspicious that these affiliates/ streamers get these hits on a seemingly regular basis? There's plenty on this forum who have been gambling pretty much every day for years and don't have much over 5000x to show for it.

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Once in a lifetime hit, probably followed by another once in a lifetime hit next week...

It wasn't long ago he got 30,000x+ on lil devil was it?

Does anyone else not find it suspicious that these affiliates/ streamers get these hits on a seemingly regular basis? There's plenty on this forum who have been gambling pretty much every day for years and don't have much over 5000x to show for it.

I know @Jono777 said the same thing in regards to playing years with not that kind of hit, Just over 3000x for me and I have been playing online off and on for like 15 years now and never have gotten 5 figures win or 5000 or over 10,000 x hit.