jackpot capital big win

dillos

i read in the message center a player win 100.000$ with loch ness loot because fill all the screen with the monster in the bonus round wow hope to see the screen in the winner screenshoot :thumbsup: ....i don't know if jackpot capital is happy but congrats to the player

Retired Airforce Guy

I logged on to the site today and it was a retired Airforce guy that hit it on Friday night. There was a video thing that was telling about the hit. From what I remember the guy had made about 400 spins when it hit and his final winnings (I think he switched and won on other games too) was over $100k. I believe according to the video he had hit a minor and/or major jackpot for a little over $1k before he hit the biggie. Can't help but to wonder what his bet was when he hit that. Also how in the world they will pay him that kind of money with him in the United States? Would the same methods apply for WD? I know max WD by check is $3k and the WU is $2k I think...so how would this work...anyone know? Anyway...I sure would like to see a screenie on that hit!!:notworthy Congratulations player!!

BTW, I went on there and played a little...not that game but it didn't hit anything at all....lol...wonder if that will take some time to recoup from this hit :)

do they jackpot capital have a page on face book? i couldn't get a page that looked like a business page like the rest :confused:

$2 per line

Had to be at least $2 per line because I believe RTG limits the wins to 50,000 x bet per line unless there were multiple gigantic hit. I am not even sure RTG does $2 per line, I think they go from $1 to $2.50, which would make the max hit on a $2.50 per line $125k.

Either way, wish it were me :)

Congrats to the winner of that great jackpot.

Congrats to the Gentleman... Very Nice Win,

Jackpot Capital WILL pay him but it would be unethical if they use their current delay tactics (48Hours and up to 96 Hours pending over weekends) ... Plus if they don't pay the lump sum, the poor guy may have to wait for $4k a week..

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back