It's done it again - Jungle Spirit

I must say this slot has never been middle of the road for me, neither too hot or too cold, until last night. Finally hit £1420+ on a £2 spin with the Elephants! Couldn't get a screenshot as I was playing via my mobile phone. :thumbsup:

But why would you play a high variance slot at a bet it 1/100th of your balance? That's asking for trouble :(

Would you ask me the same if I said ''I lost £20 on 20c bet''? :D
I guess he can afford it but it do sound a lot worse when it's such a high bet. The same goes for the OP because it wouldn't have felt so bad with doing 20c bet on a deposit of £47,50, and would probably never have started a thread because of it :)

Would you ask me the same if I said ''I lost £20 on 20c bet''? :D
I guess he can afford it but it do sound a lot worse when it's such a high bet. The same goes for the OP because it wouldn't have felt so bad with doing 20c bet on a deposit of £47,50, and would probably never have started a thread because of it :)

Well no of course not as that's minimum bet... I also doubt you'd complain at losing 20 quid ;)

Well no of course not as that's minimum bet... I also doubt you'd complain at losing 20 quid ;)

What I mean is that we react more just because it's a higher sum of money. We shouldn't do that since it maybe is the same value depending who's the player.

What I mean is that we react more just because it's a higher sum of money. We shouldn't do that since it maybe is the same value depending who's the player.

A very good point... I guess we always associate larger sums of money as less affordable which is not always (but probably mostly is) less affordable as the sums get higher.

For what it's worth, I do tend to play at a stake of 1/100th of balance but I do drop down every 100 quid above 200 and every 50 under that...

So at 400 I bet 4 (nearest bet on or below)
At 300 I bet 3 (nearest bet on or below)
At 200 I bet nearest to 2.00
150 I bet nearest to 1.50
100 I bet nearest to 1.00
50 nearest to 50

Etc...

A very good point... I guess we always associate larger sums of money as less affordable which is not always (but probably mostly is) less affordable as the sums get higher.

For what it's worth, I do tend to play at a stake of 1/100th of balance but I do drop down every 100 quid above 200 and every 50 under that...

So at 400 I bet 4 (nearest bet on or below)
At 300 I bet 3 (nearest bet on or below)
At 200 I bet nearest to 2.00
150 I bet nearest to 1.50
100 I bet nearest to 1.00
50 nearest to 50

Etc...

That is the smart way of playing too IMO. I would advice people to not be scared of either play lower or higher bets for a while.
I rarily play over $1 bet and just as often just 20c. I'm still winning a lot, but when I lose it's not that much and I never feel the need to complain.
...or I can actually scream for a moment but I've never blamed a game for my stupidity to play :p

i just wanted to see if i can get lucky ....there is a possibility to hit something nice so thats why

True ... Hope next time it works out for your

I've heard the '100th of your balance' theory touted before, and I agree whilst it's a smart way of playing it ain't much cop when the slots play like a dog's arse. Too often are the supposed 150 spins bonus rounds absent, and it takes about 300- 400 spins to trigger a lot of the 'big' titles.

We all tend to up bets with a larger balance, the problem is

a) getting there or

b) making the balance last

So with that in mind, it just boils down to slot selection, at the right time....nothing more :cool:

Erm no no and no!

And you quoting me from a message from slotuk?

Which has no relevance to your original message you refer too!

The above quote makes utterly no sense at all to me?

I refer to your original reply to me when I suggested that it would be helpful to know how much you had deposited. You posted that we could work out how much you deposited by reading the detail in your original post before editing it out.

The above quote makes utterly no sense at all to me?

I refer to your original reply to me when I suggested that it would be helpful to know how much you had deposited. You posted that we could work out how much you deposited by reading the detail in your original post before editing it out.

If thats what your refering too why quote the meassge from slotUK and not mention the original. And now your harping on about a message I edited out??? As I edited out for a reason.

If thats what your refering too why quote the meassge from slotUK and not mention the original. And now your harping on about a message I edited out??? As I edited out for a reason.

I have not visited SlotUK once in my life. I shall bow out here as it is obviously not worth engaging any more

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back