ISIS... controversial I know

This is the default result for doing a wikipedia search for Isis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Isis is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.

Disambiguation gives dozens of hits

Anyway the nutty genocidal terrorists in Iraq and Syria are not calling themselves Isis anymore but just Islamic State, does this mean that IS/Is/is is controversial letter combo that should be avoided? ;)

This is the default result for doing a wikipedia search for Isis

Disambiguation gives dozens of hits

Anyway the nutty genocidal terrorists in Iraq and Syria are not calling themselves Isis anymore but just Islamic State, does this mean that IS/Is/is is controversial letter combo that should be avoided? ;)

Last I heard they still calling themselves ISIS

controversial subjects is what i like to follow and on this one im pretty well informed from both mainstream and underground sources.
most of the ISIS soldiers were the rebels from Syria encouraged by US with food and arsenal, against Bashar al Assad regime, and is one of the main sources of weapons they use today. they have millions of dollars from individuals of Qatar with oil resources, and they use a part of the money at online propaganda. they are able to convert in a good day through videos and fb/twitter messages few hundreds to fight for their goal, not necessary muslims. most of the foreigners are mentally trained by them on their desert soil only to return the people with radical islamic ideas back to own countries, which will act at first command. they act pretty much like in christian crusades, trying to convert by death, the difference being they do this in this century.
they are very well trained by *guess who*, and lose very few people in their war against Safawi, Raafidah divisions. i watched all the videos mostly 1h long released, some with eng subtitles and if you can pass the beheadings and cruel, then will be pretty clear what is all about. a religious war, in which few from the west have interest in this to happen and could have been very easy to extinct them in first phase, but they were left to grow.

is really sad to see a slot boycotted because of them, and the terrorist act they did. but, the media don't show from where this actually STARTED, but only infos on US striking with drones and the journalist death in response. is only a part of the events and not in chronological order media present to us. the real timeline is found on TOR and in sequences and summaries on bestgore site, don't let them fool you. i wont test unsafe waters for my membership here but i reduce my displayed thoughts to Israel-Palestina unequal and immoral war with thousands victims on one side, from which nobody boycotted anything related to Israel. :rolleyes:

thing is, ISIS now is unstoppable because with knowledge they were left to grow from a small but bloody organisation to what they are today. one of the oficially untold reason is depopulation, the others are religious. in any way, this once again prove how weak the human being is at spirituality chapter, even in technological century ready to kill and drop life because of religion, in whatever form.
for those that want to inform themselves on this sharp subject, follow both ISIS official/underground sources and mainstream media sources, plus the ones from TOR where timeline is instant all written in arabic, and few gore websites which show some analyze on what they release, thing that should be done by media.

I believe Beach Babes is a clone, as well as Supe it Up, if you want the game without seeing that name and the unfortunate associations.

A friend belongs to a facebook group called (if IRC) Friends of Isis, a spiritual goddess based group. They had to close their membership because of the people joining whose agenda did not include respect for mother earth and humanity. Others came to unleash vitriol against not just ISIS.

we all have to think.... we have to understand about religions.... we also have to understand tolererance

I have to say this slot has always been one of my favorites, although it is extremely high variance.

I have had some huge wins on this slot, and always thought it was my little secret, until now! :(

Now I am even more incensed that these crazy extremists (the real Isis) have not only made my little secret publicly known, but they have also hurt my friends who may now try this slot, only to lose everything they own due to it's hurtful, painful, and ultra high variance.

I'm actually starting to feel weird making jokes around this terrible subject matter, so I will leave you all with this hopefully useful tip:

In all the time I have been playing Isis (the slot) regularly, it has been all too common that the free spins will drop very early. If this occurs, the free spins may drop 1-2 more times not long after the initial first free spins hit. After 2-3 free spin features......CASH OUT!!!

This is the important bit; if the free spins don't drop after 25-50 spins, they will never drop, so move on. Otherwise you will be subjected to multiple double bird drops, and ultimately a very small balance.

As a disclaimer, my 'real world' stance on the 'real' Isis, is one of absolute disgust! They are not revolutionists nor freedom fighters, but a group of barbaric killers, who prey on the weak and innocent, and mask their cowardliness and murderess ways by using their religious beliefs as a literal scapegoat, when their religion's base ideals only preach the same fundamental truths of love and acceptance, like all other religions.

It makes me very mad that any group would use any religion to justify murder and destruction.

Crazy is Crazy. Nothing else.

It doesn't make sense anyway, as most religions talk of a prophet or messiah who would sacrifice themselves before the masses, not sacrifice the masses for themselves.

Based on this, all extremists should sacrifice themselves for us. :rolleyes::mad:

Anyway, no more religion talk. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back