Is Bob Kraft out of money?

coloradobuff

Dormant Account
Why else get rid of Moss for 3rd rounder at this point in the season?

Could be good chance there is no season next year so why give up on a guy like Moss now?

It's like owner Bob Kraft doesnt want to possibly have to pay him 8-9 mil yr for next 2 years. Only other Pats that is making alot of money tied is Brady.

I think Pats made big mistake here. What you think?

Why else get rid of Moss for 3rd rounder at this point in the season?

Could be good chance there is no season next year so why give up on a guy like Moss now?

It's like owner Bob Kraft doesnt want to possibly have to pay him 8-9 mil yr for next 2 years. Only other Pats that is making alot of money tied is Brady.

I think Pats made big mistake here. What you think?
Moss as consistent with his past elsewhere was once again becoming a cancer in the Locker Room with the culmination being Monday night at halftime.
He exchanged very heated words with the QB coach at half. I believe he had one reception on the only ball thrown to him in the first half. Nada in the second half as he obviously was not part of the second half game plan. (IIRC, the QB coach and not the OC calls the plays for the Pats).

And it is no secret Moss has had no problem taking plays off at times during his entire career.

That said, for a long time I was pissed that the Titans (who were lacking in quality WR's as well as playmakers) chose to draft Kevin Dyson over Moss. Fisher and Reese spit out the typical front office speak after passing on Moss for Dyson (character issues, team chemistry, Dyson is a freaking sure Hall of Famer one day:rolleyes:, blah,blah).

So this is freaking great, 7 or 8 years later, the same Fisher and Reese used the sixth pick in the draft to draft a thug whose pre-draft wrap sheet (figure of speech) made Moss look like a choir boy. His name Adam "Pacman" Jones. Go figure!!

Moss as consistent with his past elsewhere was once again becoming a cancer in the Locker Room with the culmination being Monday night at halftime.
He exchanged very heated words with the QB coach at half. I believe he had one reception on the only ball thrown to him in the first half. Nada in the second half as he obviously was not part of the second half game plan. (IIRC, the QB coach and not the OC calls the plays for the Pats).

And it is no secret Moss has had no problem taking plays off at times during his entire career.

That said, for a long time I was pissed that the Titans (who were lacking in quality WR's as well as playmakers) chose to draft Kevin Dyson over Moss. Fisher and Reese spit out the typical front office speak after passing on Moss for Dyson (character issues, team chemistry, Dyson is a freaking sure Hall of Famer one day:rolleyes:, blah,blah).

So this is freaking great, 7 or 8 years later, the same Fisher and Reese used the sixth pick in the draft to draft a thug whose pre-draft wrap sheet (figure of speech) made Moss look like a choir boy. His name Adam "Pacman" Jones. Go figure!!
Now I am really pissed.:mad:.........I hope Moss wants no part of Nashvegas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back