iPoker (Titan, Noble, Fair..) pure scums

c7poker

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
Hello all,
wish to inform you about my story & what I found related to whole iPokers (poker) network.

THEY ARE PURE SCUMS, AND THEY SHOULD BE STOPPED IN THEIR EVIL BUSINESS, taking money from players using setups & probably shills.

As member of one site at their network I played, for almost two months with good success, btw I am very good poker player... Playing tournaments & also $1, $2 & after $4 table I made several thousands, winning similar amount at both...

All bad started June 22nd, when my play been totally messed with their software. I wanst able to play normally and my play been interrupted with annoying great window.. several times didnt received cards even I wasnt sitout.. I tried to open new table (2nd) & play at both at same time BUT I want able to deposit, even all looked and worked well!?.. then also I wasnt able to add more money at my table but that green window and stealing focus keep messing me and my play. (and noone at support didnt answered for few hours! nor chat nor at phone!!)

Ok someone may say one bad day or problems with software/servers as I thought at 1st but no there is much more..

The next day June 23rd more bad happen, I noticed that I do not has my nick.. and I am just player 679854775 (after some time they sent me an email saying that my nick is removed because they find it annoying ie advertisment, but all been good for almost 2 months?!) ... then playing on one of tournaments & just before I will go into TOP10 I been kicked from play! Software just didnt wished me stay in game, I been at good position to get some nice price as I did several times even to win (also did few times).

Most interesting is that noone reported any problem those two days, noone answered at their support.. so when I lost 5-10 mins of my time till I figured out that i shuld try to restart software.. but after I did still nothing so somehow at last I joined my game manually (!?!) and yes I got TOP10 but lost my good concentration n staid short with chips.. so i didnt wished to wait much to go all and lost.. finished 9th.

All this is just prelude! Now real point coming :

After that day June 22rd my play at money tables changed a lot... in mean time I reported problems to sites & wait their answer, and start playing carefully because I noticed that card goes badly...

(i will jump little trough time.. and all my tries to make serious contact & get some serious answers & refund)

And what happen? Card goes real badly.. ok may happen to anyone 1 or two days, even to the best players.. but few more things happen.. they just keep buying time and no any serious answer from them & after I lost almost all left at my account I went to deposit more but I wasnt able too?? And imagine this time support been there already to 'lead' me but no help from them..

So with zero or little $ i start making my $ slowly, but surely using tickets I has as pro member.. and at money tables each time I will go little more in plus always at least few big bad beats they will throw at me..

For full 2 months, I wasn't able to move nor to win just 1 day some bigger sum, all i was able to lose all AND you may guess why... yes, each time Id had straight someone will be lucky at river and get boat, each time I had flush someone will have bigger or again lucky boat (full house)...

I tried many times to get in touch with them, and talk but no any sucess. All i was able to get some unclear answers with just words about fairness & on at all my emails & complains they just played games. I contacted site I play at several times, tried to get iPoker & only I made some contact with PlayTech..

Its very interesting to read (as official answer) from iPoker, they tacitly confirmed all my complains based on that what happen June 22/23rd but all they offered me been funny $3.30 !?

Till now I tried many more times to get in touch with them + asked serious reply & adequate compensation but no way...

In mean time I start my research, and what I found:
1. PlayTech made software for iPoker
2. iPoker is (dirty) boss for all their sites as Titan, CD poker, Noble (they bought them for $20 mill because noble had good reputation between players as fair site! No more if you ask me), Fair poker and others

!! 3. No way you may get or find any real info about iPoker, no any address, no any phone, no any real name & so on !! (my conclusion is: THEY ARE JUST FAKE COMPANY WHO HAS EVIL PLAN TO STEAL OUR MONEY... and tehn run and show as someone else!!)

4. All those companies are in or belongs to ppl from Israel !! (what an coincidence) only beside few sites/poker rooms they bought or opened at other countries. Even all people who work for them (at any of those sites) are from Israel or jews!! (as stupid idiots at support, who do not even speak english & they are paid just to fool all of players as iPoker care for members, what an farce!)

I WISH TO WARN YOU ALL ABOUT THAT NETWORK - iPOKER, THEY ARE PURE SCUMS. THEY TOOK FROM ME SURELY LOT MORE THAN $3,000..

I AM WILLING TO GIVE ALL MY EMAILS, CHATS, AND GAMES HISTORY ON REVIEW.. if someone is interested & my goal is now to see them closed!!!

YES closed, they are pure evil = thiefs who opened poker network not for poker & let us play games as their nice software is; no, they made it only to clean our pockets.

Sorry I am not in mood + just spoke over the messenger with one girl, marketing director at PlayTech (mother company of iPoker if you ask me) ...
she is so scared to give me any information as few more persons she only gave me fake promises as someone will contact me.. but all lies, and what??
I lost so much time trying to talk with them and get adequate compensation but what happen they placed even worst setup on my account, each time i play in any bigger ammount I simply may not win.

Now as joke, what the hell marketing director has with (big) complains??

And why that girl is pushed in front of real bosses there?! She do not even know anything about play or poker... or she is so smart & evil too, to just fool us (me in this case)

*I also asked help from you Bryan, I am not sure what you may do & even I like to get my money back, now wish more to see them closed because my case is pure and clear evidence of their evil business.*

NOW, I wish to ask you all about your experience & what you think about my case. And how is possible that good player as I am, who is able to be in plus almost $1000 dailly ($$$ at tourny + $$$ from ca$h tables) after that day had all minuses ???!!!

I will put also here my opened bet (one I send/said to poker room & to PlayTech):

I bet in $10,000 that if we play real money game and I has any high pocket pair or any great cards (as AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AQs) and you any two bad cards & if we go all in i will lose. So point is, I bet that I will lose, so if my cards lose mean that I win bet (with you!) and vice versa. (as you play my cards & me yours)

Anyone willing to try?

(may happen they will remove that setup.. yes, now when they see that I am not good one to be played with & that they chose wrong guy to mess with! but I need to play just 1 hour to figure out is it still on or is removed)

INSTEAD OF CONCLUSION,

1. BE WARNED ABOUT IPOKER.

2. MAY YOU HELP ME TO GET COMPENSATION (refund), and

3. I WISH ALL POKER PLAYERS LEARN ABOUT THEM & IF THEY DID THIS TO MORE OF YOU TO FIND WAY TO CLOSE THEM ONCE FOR ALL TIME & PUNISH OWNERS SOMEHOW.

Ok thats all for now, I expect to read comments & sorry for caps I used it to emphasize important things.

Last edited:
You can send a complaint to Playtech directly here, if you haven't already tried...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

4. All those companies are in or belongs to ppl from Israel !! (what an coincidence) only beside few sites/poker roomes they bought or opened at other countries. Even all people who work for them (at any of those sites) are from Israel or jews!! (as stupid idiots at support, who do not even speak english & they are paid just to fool all of players as iPoker care for members, what an farce!)

Gee, Jews in Israel. Who knew?
I do hope that you didn't mean for that bit of your complaint to sound as borderline anti-semitic as it reads.

You can send a complaint to Playtech directly here, if you haven't already tried...

Gee, Jews in Israel. Who knew?
I do hope that you didn't mean for that bit of your complaint to sound as borderline anti-semitic as it reads.

Yep, but I do not has anything against jews in global = I am not anti-semitic. Its only very interesting that all this controls just few people behind curtains, and yes they are surely jews! Probably bad ones between all jewish people.

Thank you for the link, if you read better my post you will see that I contacted PlayTech but they just play as they do not has anything with it + they arent willing to give me direct contact with iPoker. Why iPoker because they (PlayTech) confirmed that they only made software but iPoker is in charge... very interesting then why that form, yes the one you gave me link for?!

I really spend much time to tru to find more informations about them & truth.. maybe next time I will tell you more what I found + with more proofs. As I said I am willing to put in public (post..) all my correspondence with them & also my games at money tables. But you no need to be an expert or even good poker player to see what happen.. + may be that they target only just few % of us, + you must be good player, bad one will anyhow lose his money sooner or later..
Few days ago, I start playing at Party, and slowly gettin back into form and yes I winning again at money tables ;)

Cant wait to read some of yours experience, playing at any of iPokers sites (poker rooms, as Titan, CD poker, Noble, Fair poker, Ocean their new toy..)

Last edited:
Harping about "bad" Jews versus "good" Jews has nothing to do with your complaint....which truthfully to me sounds like little more than bad luck on your part, except for the glitches you experienced which I admit I don't quite understand from your description. Judaism is a religion, and has nothing to do with the customer service you are experiencing. If you had a problem with an outfit from Gibralter, would you be complaining about the Catholics manning the customer service desk?

Leave religion out of it, and contact Playtech Disputes.

Let we be serious

C'mon you two, we (I) do not speak here about jews or druids (lol) I only mention that as very interesting fact.. nothing more and nothing less.

POINT IS:

iPoker obviously do not work fair, and at time they saw me earning some bigger money someone there reacted and placed some unfair setup at my account!

What happen to my BET?! Anyone of you interested to take it ?

lets play poker :) ... so you will play AA or KK versus mine 27o.. are you afraid to play?

Hurry till they didnt closed my account. ;)

One more proof

At time I played at Titan poker, iPoker kicked (disconnect is weak word to describe it) me from money table! At that time I played lower tables, and still checking them & train my play..

IMPORTANT is to understand and realise this:

1. I never been disconnected, and maybe just few times when problem is/been at my side (ISP)..

2. Titan poker, played games, and even I sent them several emails and exactly described all they still refused to refund me... so all that several times till I didnt made this screen where you may see what happen!!

And whats again real sad, they gave me only $1.86 !!! Plus as their good will they said they added $5... what an evil trick!

WHY WE DO NOT SEE DP AT MY ACCOUNT?!

WHY DISCONNECTION PROTECTION DIDNT WORKED?!

WHY they didnt refunded me all, just after I reported?! I know why, and they probably realised that I am very stubborn and they will surely has lot more problems with me thats why after 6 or 7 emails and few chats I got that miserable money!

HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT 1st EVER DISCONNECTION, JUST BE WHEN YOU (ME) HAS THE BEST POSSIBLE HAND ALL THE TIME & THEREFORE NICE WIN ?!

Ok, picture knows to talk more than 1000 words, as someone said so clever:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

At time I played at Titan poker, iPoker kicked (disconnect is weak word to describe it) me from money table! At that time I played lower tables, and still checking them & train my play..

IMPORTANT is to understand and realise this:

1. I never been disconnected, and maybe just few times when problem is/been at my side (ISP)..

Which was it? Never, or a few times.

If you've been disc. a few times b/c of your ISP, isn't it logical that you can get disc from the server w/no foul play involved? Or is the ISP in on it too? There's many networks & routers inbetween you and the server, so the chance is greater you're going to get disconnected/lagged/whatever from them.

2. Titan poker, played games, and even I sent them several emails and exactly described all they still refused to refund me... so all that several times till I didnt made this screen where you may see what happen!!
And whats again real sad, they gave me only $1.86 !!! Plus as their good will they said they added $5... what an evil trick!

Refund you what? They gave you exactly what you were out. $1.86, then threw in $5.

PS: I can only assume that since you played the "Jew" card that you think they're only in it for the money. This proves otherwise. What relevance does a person's beliefs have in this anyways? Nothing.

What more do you want them to do? Go to the winner of the hand and take the winnings from their account and give it to you?

WHY WE DO NOT SEE DP AT MY ACCOUNT?!

WHY DISCONNECTION PROTECTION DIDNT WORKED?!

I'm surprised places even offer DP in ring games anymore. It's evil. People abuse it, therefore it shouldn't even be offered.

If you don't like getting disc with the [potential] nuts, don't play online.

WHY they didnt refunded me all, just after I reported?! I know why, and they probably realised that I am very stubborn and they will surely has lot more problems with me thats why after 6 or 7 emails and few chats I got that miserable money!

Read above.

HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT 1st EVER DISCONNECTION, JUST BE WHEN YOU (ME) HAS THE BEST POSSIBLE HAND ALL THE TIME & THEREFORE NICE WIN ?!

Shit happens. You say all the time, but only claim one instance.

You had JJ, and only knew they were the nuts AFTER the fact. On any normal day, this is a marginal hand with 3 players to the flop.

Bottom line, cut your "losses" if you don't like this place, and move on to another room

I have an idea. If you do not like iPoker then play somewhere else. There are way too many poker networks out there with better bonuses, rakeback, bonuses and/or support to mess around with them if they upset you this much.

Is this post a joke? Because i'm laughing my ass off. Pointing the finger at Jews because coincedently you had some bad beats.

Did you play proper bankroll management, when you lost a lot of money during a downswing, did you bother to go down in levels?

I've had some bad beats and downswings at Bodog, and Calvin Ayre is Canadian, he as a Canadian must be the reason why I'm getting this bad luck. Canadians are out to get me and my money. :D

And just because you think a hand is marginable doesn't mean someone will not call you even if you raise a high amount. You can't make someone fold, you can only put them to a hard decision. In the long run, playing with those hands are supposed to get you money.

But let me be on your side, has anyone else experienced something similar at Ipoker? I know I've experienced things like this at other sites. But I'm not gonna proclaim my greatness as a poker player, and say it's the poker side fault without taking some real evidence down.

First like to say thanks for your replies. To all of you beside tenis_balls ;) better write us some jokes here, as I see you like/wish to be funny :D

Now will answer ya shortly, DP (disconnection protection) is great feauture & big plus for it! Even I saw miss usage few times, its still better to has it than not. Plus its so obvious when someone is afraid to call & place more money at table.. plus poker room may check that easily in 95%. (Now, for full week at Party nor I nor anyone I played didnt used it yet!!)

Yes I stopped totally my play at them.

But my question to you all is:

Let say that I am in right (as fact!), so what we gonna do to pay them back?!
Hope you may understand my point = if they are just tiefs shouldnt we (someone for sure) get them?!

Plus thats reason for my post here. And why also Bryan started all this, and helping ppl all around globe with similar problems?!! NO, I wouldnt let them take my money & all my time I used to play there to earn money fairly + after I spent so much time in all emails, chats and other kind of conversations with them as also several phone calls. I am sure that they took from me unfairly more than $3,000.00..

Now why I am so sure in setup. Dont you think that too, many coincidence happen?! I will add more.. and for what they bought/buying time?!

All is so simple guys, they wished me keep playing FREE for house, I am able to make money from $0 as I did few times. Just give me 1 or two tickets & I getting in price in 85%. Even without it I been able to win freerolls..!!

Why I said this? Because by time all money goes into rake & its good for them that we all play more & more with let say similar succes & that way noone will win beside them! (as communism, only leaders live as kings and all others are just beasts & their toys LOL)

AND I AM REALLY SCARED WITH SOME OF YOUR WORDS/REPLIES, SO WILL ASK YOU: DO YOU EVER READ SITE RULES (?!) & WHO YOU JOINING ?! (I do, even may not read all I still check site 1st & search little internet before I decide to join) I personally do not care who they are (jews, druids, ...; so I invite you to stop talk about it & making jokes thats pure sarcasm + wouldnt be nice to anyone who is jew, druid..- do they still exist ;) yep druids :)) and or where they are (=registered) I more care about safety & to see they providing us fair conditions for play! Later let better & or happier player win AND let they earn their profit from rake & give us even better sites/rooms to play.

OK, for end of this email I will add one more important thing, proof I found:

After I became aware of unfair play, I checed some names I been suspected to play as shills & guess what?! BINGO, another coincidence:

Player(s) in who I suspected, you may not see! As you know we may use search player to see where anyone play also if player isnt online we see/read that clearly! But for some names I checked their software didnt returned nor 1 of those two possible answers!?! Just nothin, empty screen when you try to find them, so how is that possible I asking you all. I used some time to check this several times with different names & always worked fine only for those SHILLS software stay mute! (I think, they saw what I do and they fixed that I will check it & inform you, but also invites you to try it and test!)

AND ONE MORE TIME, IF YOU ARE POKER PLAYERS AS I AM, WHY NOONE TAKING MY BET??

PLAY AGAINST ME AA OR KK OR AKs MINE 27o AND SEE HOW GOOD I AM.

THAT OFFER WILL STAY VALID TILL I FINISH MY FIGHT WITH THEM (iPoker).

Good luck to all of ya.. and also if anyone like to see my play, lets play poker I am currently at Party and will give you my nick if you suspect in my qualities or think you are better :thumbsup:

Last edited:
People like you who are convinced that online poker is rigged generally share a few commonalities.

1) They suck at poker
2) They're bound to lose a lot of money at poker because they don't realize #1

But hey, maybe you're the exception.

One thing about problems with poker rooms (getting disconnected, problems with software etc) is that 9 times out of 10 unless others are suffering the same is that the problems are at your end.

Your problems with bad beats are just silly - as much as sites have imperfect randomisation software it is not in favour of one player or another. If you study your hand histories you might find useful faults in your play. People only remember the bad beats they dont remember how often their aa holds against 66 etc etc. If you are losing on a site it can be good to change but this is not because of luck being different it is just because sometimes when you change site it is easier to go back to first principles and play proper poker rather than just repeat mistakes that you were making.

As for why you got to keep your name for 2 months and then it got deleted the answer seems fairly simple. Once you had contacted staff about something else they noticed it and otherwise it would have slipped undernear the radar.

In terms of your tourney where you were doing well and got pc problems - because the problems were with you and not the others - that strongly suggests that the problem was at your end and not theirs. The fact they are willing to give you some compensation is a bonus rather than anything else.

The I-poker network has been struggling on my current pc (which is quite old) and i am not sure whether or not the problem is because my pc is not powerful enough or whether i have some problems with my pc.

What i would say for yourself is get a proper antivirus check of your pc because there could be something routed in there that has caused the crashing etc of your pc when at the site.

The only real complaint that holds any water is the issue of customer support and contact. The current position is that VERY few sites offer 24 hour live support or even anything half decent when it comes to support. Many sites wont answer e-mails, wont answer phones etc. Any site that does have good support is not the norm.

There are exceptions - stars for instance whilst they can be a little tardy with some affiliate style requests with customer queries they deal with them well. They are not the only ones but poor customer support is the norm.

So the conclusion is far from damning (however many words you type - goodness that took a while to read) of I-poker

btw whats your name on party poker?

few comments

First point c7 poker are you saying u deposited and lost 3000 when it went bad. You were playing .25 .5 in that screenshot thats a lot of buy ins before you realised it was fixed.

Second point i poker support i have found in general is poor i got bumped a lot by them on disconnection it was not my isp as was told as it runs fine every other site i stopped playing there because the site kept locking up disconnecting you so i can see his point on this one though i dont think it was deliberate just crummy servers.

Third point Winbig u said that him having JJ on a J59 rainbow flop with pre flop raises called with 3 players seeing flop was a marginal hand at best gotta say think your way off mark there or you must be the rockest of rocks.

Fourth point i think C7 hit a downswing but coupled with the fact of poor connection it helped him to think everything is against you which everyone does when there sliding down.

Online poker has been around long enough now that if anyone was rigging it someone would have spilt the beans by now.

Third point Winbig u said that him having JJ on a J59 rainbow flop with pre flop raises called with 3 players seeing flop was a marginal hand at best gotta say think your way off mark there or you must be the rockest of rocks.

He was folded preflop, in which I was commenting on.

JJ is a marginal hand with 3 players preflop any way you look at it. Anything can happen. I've seen JJ busted so many times it isn't funny.

Winbig

Yes jacks are tough to play either play em big pre flop going heads up or treat em as a small pair. Looking back at his hand history there would have only been him in mr K10 going to the the unless mr9d10d was calling alomost 10 dollars pre flop as c7 would have re raised the re raise you would think. Well thats way i woulda played it but for the amount of money that they had sitting in front of them i dont think this disconnection would have annoyed me that much.

Yep, and I bet this thread would have never been posted had he been disconnected and the flop included a K/Q. I bet he'd be praising the disconnect for saving him money :)

About this thread.

The whining about bad beats and losing hands

This is a joke.

The game is not rigged for you to lose (even if you bad-mouth the Jews) as they don't have the skills to rig the RNG to beat you specifically.

Get over yourself - the truth is that you've done 3K in poker BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.
:lolup:

-------------

About the bad connections and frozen game play

This is more of an issue - but not one for compensation.

You are the one who decided to play for money EVEN though you knew that you were having poor connectively issues.

You are the one who made the mistake - not the game provider who did not force you to play.

I had similar issue for a month and eventually found out that it was a phone line related issue at my end. I phoned my broadband supplier who "traced" the line and found numerous faults and the phone company fixed it.

-------------

About Jews ruling poker - actually they rule a lot more financial and entertainment industries than just poker.

Hollywood is stacked with Jewish producers and a quick check on the ownership lists of big casino groups show a simialr trend.

But that simply reflects generations of astute business practice - and an ability to spend money to invest in the right industries at the right time.

It is not a machavellian plot to control the world.
:lolup:

Conspiracy or not, hmm?

Looks some of you really missing a point, or just playing game or only do care when you lose your own money..

I wouldnt speak here about how good I am, as poker player, if fact that I winning almost each day at money tables isnt enough + invite ya to play me let we discuse that at table.. ;) (for you who think that any hand is marginal I will reply, sure boy thats why you losing your money at poker table..only idiots thinks that money is when you has AA or when you get poker or royal.. ;) )

To clear you some facts..:

a.) I played $1, $2 & $4 tables at CD poker (iPoker network), most of $3,000++ (money I lost) I won at tables & tournaments till that date

b.) Winning all the time till that date June 22rd, and after lossing all the time should speak by itself; having in mind what all happen..

c.) Nor at one of my emails, they didnt been serious & or gave adequate answer, related on all or each of my complains separately

d.) Nor one honest company do not has any reason to hide all their datas!

e.) Interesing is all those sites/companies are just farce, same people, same 'shit' if you asking me! All their employees do not know anything or hide things so clever, and noone is wiling to give any information or contact with higher person at their sites!

f.) Their certificate is fake!! look by yourself
+ its so easy to add one line of code; I am programmer too & know how easy is to do that! How tstglobal.com may guarantee for their RNG? Pure farce!! MY COMPLAIN IS RELATED ON SETUP, IE WHEN WE BET LET SAY MORE THAN 10BB EACH MY STRAIGHT, FLUSH, TRIPS, (even) BOAT BE BEATEN!!! (c'mon guys I been losin so many times in row, and may not all be 'bad beats')

g.) As you may read PlayTech should be the boss by that certificate but they arent???

h.) PlayTech is registered and company in Cyprus BUT all thier persons are in Israel.. (Cyprus is good known place for washing money!)

i.) As I know gamble isn't legal at Israel, but that do not stops their bosses & fake companies to operate as from other countries and TRUTH is they are still in Israel !!! = I THINK THAT GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL SHOULD CHECK ALL THIS! (who is behind all this?? as I investigate more, more become clear whats going on and what they do = TAKING MONEY FROM US, PRETENDING TO BE FAIR BUT THEIR ONLY GOAL IS TO ROB OUR MONEY!)

Now let me ask you two questions:

1. Shouldnt site where we play at guarantee us our money and fairness?! And if something irregular happen to give us answers & or adequate compensation, as in case when tournament is canceled or their software cause obvious mistake?!

2. If you go at store to buy new TV, and at time you pay for one you chose, suddenly they telling you no more TVs.. you say okay then give me my money back AND they telling you "No, Sir 1st fill this form.." after you say in yourself "what the hell let me fill it and go from here.." .. after they got your form they still do not giving you your money back!? You getting real pissed dont ya (thats how I feel related what happen to me).. and till you ask to speak with manager they keep playing you and gee at same time you see that you 'lost' your wallet, wow what an coincidence.. BUT they keep telling you its okay Sir.. we are fair (trustful) company... and you will probaly say to yourself again, if you do not break all there and kick some asses, let me get out of this 'evil' store.. and one more surprise waits ya when you go out to get your car even your car is missing.. ANYONE EVEN JUST LITTLE INTELLIGENT WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN..

I do not saying that all online poker is rigged, no it isnt plus I am the one who play it lol, I do saying SIMPLE ISNT POSSIBLE THAT SO MANY BAD THINGS HAPPEN WITHOUT CONNECTION, PLUS ANYHOW THEY ARE IN OBLIGATION TO GIVE ME (US) ADEQUATE ANSWERS & COMPENSATION

AND

iPOKER TACITLY CONFIRMED (!!!) ALL MY COMPLAINS BUT ALL THEY DID IS TO OFFER ME $3.30

AFTER LOOONG FIGHT CD POKER OFFERS ME ADDITIONALLY $10, WHAT AN BAD JOKE

(some of you I advice to read better my posts, even long I said all clearly..)

will be continued.. ;)

NL tables usually don't have disconnect protection...
3K can be seen as a downswing...
Even flopped 4oak will lose now and then...
And I don't mean to be negative...just saying what I think...
And no, I'm not a good poker player...just an average grinder...
But if someone has solid proof that online poker is rigged, please post here...
(and I don't mean hands lost in a downswing, and complaints posted when totally pissed by major suckouts on tables)
Good luck on your battle against iPoker c7...

Last edited:
NL tables usually don't have disconnect protection...
3K can be seen as a downswing...
Even flopped 4oak will lose now and then...
And I don't mean to be negative...just saying what I think...
And no, I'm not a good poker player...just an average grinder...
But if someone has solid proof that online poker is rigged, please post here...
(and I don't mean hands lost in a downswing, and complaints posted when totally pissed by major suckouts on tables)
Good luck on your battle against iPoker c7...

NLs at iPoker do has DP (disconnect protection), similar to all other sites which has it too you may use it only once a day.. EXAMPLE/picture I gave you just should show what they do! So no way that been accident.. I wait to hear more from all of you + will try to find more online.

About proofs, I will add more.. but let me ask you: what is proof you like to see/read about them??

Thanks for nice words & I wishing you GL at tables. Yes, I wpuldnt stop my fight till I get last cent & or see them closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back