Imagine having to work with lowlife scum like these......

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
Title says it all really.......

Thought you might find this interesting .......

Unbelievable!!!!!

I bet this will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Can you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but has the following Employee Statistics.

29 have been accused of spouse abuse,
7 have been arrested for fraud,
9 have been accused of writing bad cheques,
17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses,
3 have done time for assault,
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits,
84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year,

And collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 in expenses!

Which organisation is this?

The 635 members of the House of Commons.

The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

What a bunch of crooks we have running our country - it says it all...

· They make Soldiers redundant 48 hours before they can qualify for their pension

And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate' pension scheme in the country - whilst trying to ensure that everyone else has the worst possible!.

Quiet amazing statistics...
Quiet amazing people...
Quiet amazing.
As always,the maority is so quiet.

Quiet amazing statistics...
Quiet amazing people...
Quiet amazing.
As always,the maority is so quiet.

When the smoking ban was enforced over here there was only one bar in the whole of England where you could legally smoke in - the bar in the house of commons, I think there are actually people out there somewhere who think politicians have their respective countries best interests at heart, if they did, they wouldn`t pour over half the yearly annual budget into the military and taking lives, rather than pumping it into health and nursing and saving lives, would they?:).

For some "crooks",i would'nt stop them from smoking all day,everyday,as much as their lungs could carry...:p

These statistics come from a 13 year old piece written on a website called Capital Hill Blue and are actually supposed to be American statistics, not British. I don't think most of these were even verified. According to Snopes, variations of this piece have been in circulation since then including the Canadian Parliament, the UK, India and even some sports organizations and the number of "employees" has changed on occasion too.

According to the Truth or Fiction the original article covered past and present members of congress so even if the unverified statistics were true, suggesting that all of these cases were from the any single current group of representatives would be false anyway.

These statistics come from a 13 year old piece written on a website called Capital Hill Blue and are actually supposed to be American statistics, not British. I don't think most of these were even verified. According to Snopes, variations of this piece have been in circulation since then including the Canadian Parliament, the UK, India and even some sports organizations and the number of "employees" has changed on occasion too.

According to the Truth or Fiction the original article covered past and present members of congress so even if the unverified statistics were true, suggesting that all of these cases were from the any single current group of representatives would be false anyway.

And now I feel a tit, I received this via email from my sister and didn`t bother checking it out, I could use that for an excuse but it really boils down to me not checking out it`s authenticity, something I always do before posting such stuff, but, failed to do it this time.

Anyhow cheers for checking it out for me, peddling misinformation in my relentless campaign against the corruptness that is our governments, does more harm than good, cheers ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back