I'm currently listening to...

Wot? No Wuthering Heights??

Two versions as well. Who knew eh :eek2:

I do prefer the 'Red' version myself, but it's close

Fun fact: She lived down the road from me (obviously before I moved here lol)

They did do a version in that very long set but I didn't rate it that much. She did do a great rendition of this women's work

I forgot I had this on my playlist :D

Still a tune (though obviously someone hacked my Ipod at the time)

I love that guitarist's boots or shoes, personally Ive always tried to emulate jake's fashion style, it always garners me admiring glances while supermarket shopping in morrisons:

jake.jpg

Just found out I'm going to her concert in Belgrade <3 Was hard to find a company, since I know only one person ever heard for her here :rolleyes: I really like her and her songs, what a class!

Probably her best known song:

corrr 14 million views and I've never heard of them or this song, is it any wonder when I'm sat here drinking cocoa and wearing these:

View attachment 93713
I am not a-Muse-d :mad:

That was off their debut album, though they've become quite successful since, similar in parts to Radiohead for example

I am not a-Muse-d :mad:

That was off their debut album, though they've become quite successful since, similar in parts to Radiohead for example
time is running out has 35m views! :cheers: all I read about is the ginger lad who plays the guitar, I need to get trendified :cool:, if I posted some of the music I've been listening to recently...the response would be:puke:

time is running out has 35m views! :cheers: all I read about is the ginger lad who plays the guitar, I need to get trendified :cool:, if I posted some of the music I've been listening to recently...the response would be:puke:
Nothing wrong with a bit of Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

Just post your stuff, cat :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back