I'm currently listening to...

I'm more of a funk/jazz/blues and R&B orientated guy, although i love old rock and roll, and plenty of other music. But most of the time my tune of choice will have a funky/groovy/sexy feeling!

Somewhat out of my normal scope is this old Beatles song: i either forgot that i knew it, or i didn't know it, but it really appealed to me..especially the lyrics :)

And here's is one of the many funkified renditions - probably blasphemy to the hardcore beatles fans, but hey :p

Last edited:
I'm more of a funk/jazz/blues and R&B orientated guy, although i love old rock and roll, and plenty of other music. But most of the time my tune of choice will have a funky/groovy/sexy feeling!

Somewhat out of my normal scope is this old Beatles song: i either forgot that i knew it, or i didn't know it, but it really appealed to me..especially the lyrics :)

And here's is one of the many funkified renditions - probably blasphemy to the hardcore beatles fans, but hey :p

I think those lyrics could be adjusted to be about slotpayers :laugh:

"I'm more of a funk/jazz/blues and R&B orientated guy" same here, post some of your music man, I feel decidedly out of touch with heavy metal and most alternative rock popular round these parts :oops:

On a break from gambling.

More disposable income.

Bought bottle of Jack Daniels.

Drank it.

Sent this link to videoslots on account of me having my largest ever win and withdrawal.

-https://youtu.be/K8MWjFO9NCc?t=1m56s

Will wake up tomorrow worried to check reply.

Is all good.

I feel happy.

Just found out that Netflix have Ghostbusters II in 4K.

Could there be a more perfect film to pass out watching?

I just hope I make it to the part with the painting.

Just found out that Netflix have Ghostbusters II in 4K.

Could there be a more perfect film to pass out watching?

I just hope I make it to the part with the painting.
Hey listen man, drunk posting is the best

One always ends up sharing music videos, it's an artform. Just don't hurl all over your keyboard like I did that time :puke:

I have recently got fed up of having to search for track after track and vid after vid. So I have decided to revisit performances from the past lately. This is what I am listening to now. War of the Worlds live.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Biiiiiig band in former Yugoslavia and my biiiiiig childhood crush (the vocalist :laugh: ). Literally, the song title means - Tonight is like a watermelon full moon above Bosnia :)

Hey listen man, drunk posting is the best

One always ends up sharing music videos, it's an artform. Just don't hurl all over your keyboard like I did that time :puke:

The only problem was, I had the Ghostbusters II soundtrack playing in my head all night while trying to sleep.

It wasn't the main one, but the filler track.

I suppose I should link it for the 1% of people who recognise this song.. :p

Just came home from her concert in Belgrade. What a DIVA and adorable funny brit lady! wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back