I'm currently listening to...

"Gila! Gila! Gila!

- Michael Bolton would be proud. Never has he faced such stiff competition from such musical convicts!

The range. The wordplay. The structure. Nurse!!

This one's dedicated to Ternur himself. Another of the four tracks of the Split Decision EP - I know he'll love it :p

Autumn is coming. But fear not, Insomnium released a new song to make it a bit easier.

We roam the night

Sorry man, I initially read that as 'we room the night'. Which in the grand scheme of things would make that a song about lodging and sofa-surfing.

Specsavers, here I come baby!

I have as yet been unable to find what I am currently listening to on YouTube, that is anything other than an LP cover with the music being played. But, alas, I have started to get into Symphonic Prog for my sins LOL

Going to see this particular band on Sunday 1st October much to my wife's horror LOL. :D

It has been a long day. Time for some tunes, here is Kalle Wallner with Three. Part of his solo project / Blind Ego with Arno from Subsignal on the vocals.

I had the pleasure of meeting him back in April when he was touring with RPWL. What a lovely bloke. Although I did embarrass myself somewhat, by calling him a magician with a guitar.

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.23.09.png

It has been a long day. Time for some tunes, here is Kalle Wallner with Three. Part of his solo project / Blind Ego with Arno from Subsignal on the vocals.

I had the pleasure of meeting him back in April when he was touring with RPWL. What a lovely bloke. Although I did embarrass myself somewhat, by calling him a magician with a guitar.

View attachment 186791

We all do it. It's perfectly ok to simp over people we admire once in a while.

We can console ourselves with the fact that they'll forget we ever existed, probably within the first five minutes :p

We all do it. It's perfectly ok to simp over people we admire once in a while.

We can console ourselves with the fact that they'll forget we ever existed, probably within the first five minutes :p
Possibly, although I did stalk them for four of the five gigs they played in the UK over 6 days lol

Heeyyy maaan, I'm here to see my buddy Kelle Wa-

eltete-fail.gif

The title track from their first original studio album released in 2000 ( this recording was remastered at the end of 2020 and released as a 20th anniversary edition ), Yogi Lang the lead singer had just recently experienced the passing of his dad. The words, oh my god when I first heard this, I was a blubbering wreck, as it was very poignant to me and the passing of my dad. The words I can relate to so much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back