I'm currently listening to...

lmao - i imagine most places have their own versions
canada still has a lot of wilderness
bush parties generally start at the beginning of fishing season (its own first party) and may 24 weekend to mark the summer; it involves hitting the forests, pitching tents or fall as you may, cars parked in the woods blaring tunes, large bonfires, and an offensive amount of alcohol :)

Fucking hell...when can I move in? :D

I don't think I could withstand it...but as long as there is a big friendly fire indoors I'd survive :p

sorry cant play that in Canada
im teasing (but there was a google-able uproar about it; silliness :p

Yea for sure...

Emma Stone is a natural husky sounding woman, and god is that sexy, I dunno why :confused:
do you get Saturday Night Live your way? She hosted this past Saturday

Don't think we do...is that the American show that Jimmy Fallon presents or am I getting things mixed up?

Seen SNL and some skits on youtube, but that's the height of it :oops:
Fallon has a late night talk show
SNL is a sketch comedy series, hardwired into the masses as a staple - 5 minutes or under sketches, a celeb host and 2 performances by a trendy musical guest

Fallon has a late night talk show
SNL is a sketch comedy series, hardwired into the masses as a staple - 5 minutes or under sketches, a celeb host and 2 performances by a trendy musical guest
gods, dont shoot me, my Irish tv knowledge is poor as piss, but think Mrs Brown but bigger budgeted

gods, dont shoot me, my Irish tv knowledge is poor as piss, but think Mrs Brown but bigger budgeted

You're grand, I'm not in the IRA :eek:

We get a lot of UK television here. Small country, but not small on imagination...But we don't have a lot of contributaion to the entertainment industry.

I could name Father Ted, but that's old for me...not something I've sat and watched all the episodes of. Mrs Brownes boys is Hilarious though.

Brendan O'Carroll plays his *her role well. There was a particular scene in that I'll never forget. She starts naming all her misfortunes in life, like when her dad died and when her cat left her and she said "You were by my side".

Then she continues "When my Alfie left me, whos was there?"

The other characer responded me "Me".

And Mrs Browne goes, you know what this means don't you? You're a fucking jinx :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back