I'm currently listening to...

Not sure, who has seen, has appreciated, or enjoyed...

I had the very lucky privilege of attending the original Rent
Movie does not compare to the emotional intensity of the play (sorry Rosario - Daphne beats you hands down)

Sometimes, I hear it, and I shed tears.
I never had ..thankfully...the emotional/personal investment, but i appreciate growing up then, during that period, the impact. :) It's deep, sorrowful, impactful

I wont up a vid - but i encourage anyone to google and find the original cast

(hint: anthony rapp or adam pascal, but have daphne ruben vega)

Currently working whilst listening to David Gilmour Live at Pompeii. I was so so fortunate to see the opening night of his Rattle That Lock tour in Brighton back in 2016. I am a massive Pink Floyd fan and still kick myself for not going to see them at Earls Court back in 1994. My biggest regret when it comes to music and gigs. The gig at Brighton to this day is the only gig I have actually ever cried at. Just pure beautiful music which means so much to me for so many many different reasons.

Omg. So do I! :( I have felt a few times of seeking some out and crashing them. I can pass for a younger person, especially in the dark :laugh:
pushing 50 here and last summer most still guessed me at around 25-26 (woo hoo) but my shenanigans make it far as my backyard :laugh:

Is that like an orgy where the woman don't trim? Would have loved an invitation tho those :p
lmao - i imagine most places have their own versions
canada still has a lot of wilderness
bush parties generally start at the beginning of fishing season (its own first party) and may 24 weekend to mark the summer; it involves hitting the forests, pitching tents or fall as you may, cars parked in the woods blaring tunes, large bonfires, and an offensive amount of alcohol :)

You? Pushing 50?

Hold on...that young looking gentleman in your last CM photo who looked around my age, no chance :eek2:
lol, good genes; believe me, aint cuz im taking care of myself :p

we'll go out as twins finishing college with the option of parental lectures :laugh::laugh:
Hahaha. I just turned 52! You have to be crazy and daring right? Not to the point that it could kill you, but always make memories that you can laugh back on. Not 20 year old memories, but month old ones. I've always marched to my own beat, but everyone around me is stuck in old mood, and it's sad :(

lmao - i imagine most places have their own versions
canada still has a lot of wilderness
bush parties generally start at the beginning of fishing season (its own first party) and may 24 weekend to mark the summer; it involves hitting the forests, pitching tents or fall as you may, cars parked in the woods blaring tunes, large bonfires, and an offensive amount of alcohol :)
You nailed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back