I'm currently listening to...

Can’t beat a bit of the mac, also old fleetwood Mac are superb.

What a coincidence, I was listening to this song a few days ago!!! Fleetwood Mac are amazing and so recognizable. I also like listening to "The Chain" :thumbsup:

Currently this lovely Toto's remake is flowing through my flat

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This is a playlist I've been adding to over the last couple of years, I was going to post this the other night but I noticed alot of songs had been removed due to copyright infringement so I thought I'd clear it up a bit first.

It's all rap and hip hop, not the modern crap though, people like 2pac and Biggie, and most are remixes so you may not have heard them before.

Enjoy.:)

Not my usual but, I just heard a crappy ad with great music and they claimed it was their own composition!! Googled twangy steel guitar soundtrack and there it was.. Man this takes me back, I defy you not to like this tune... and no twas not a challenge ;)

Just came back from the gig, can't upload the footage it seems as I'm not versed in anything other than YT

So here's one of the songs from her set, courtesy of YT

And here's footage from the Glasgow & Newcastle gigs 2 days prior, but it was basically the same tonight ok :laugh:

Gonna have some flamboyant dreams tonight for sure

I vaguely recall we had a 'what are you watching right now' thread, but search function is being a d*ck, so instead i have two fairly short Video's, and one longer doc, i recently watched (or rather re-watched) i wanted to post on here as well. Show your kids..or your friends..

7 minute speech about the latest nature documentary series 'Our Planet' with Sir David Attenborough, with some pressing words, that should be heard everywhere..

20 Minute TED talk with Allan Savory, who, despite getting a lot of flack from the so called 'established' scientific community, has some excellent points, and some fairly good news (this research was finished back in 2013, after years of field work which deems to have proven his theories successful) and after some research i have found a lot of scientists are also on his side, at least partly, and a lot of farmers and ecologists have been working on some of his ideas, in most cases also successful.

And last but not least, a compilation of some of the findings a lot of 'rogued' scientists and independent researchers have been compiling over the last decades, which seems more and more, to be a collection of undeniable clues towards the 'fact' that our 'documented history' is largely false, and full of holes. If you didn't already know this, please watch it. Be warned, it's a longer documentary but very captivating. Keep an open mind, and if any of the topics pique your interest, please search for it on youtube, which has a remarkable collection of great documentaries on the various sites and places mentioned in the compilation.. Also, check Joe Rogan's latest podcast with Robert Schoch.

I know, it's not music, so @LadyJelena - feel free to move it somewhere more appropriate! (although one could just 'listen' :p)

I did see that thread, i even posted in it :p
Thought that was more of a discussion, or sharing of tips for series..
This is something i really would like to entice others to see/hear, and it's definitely more than just entertainment:)
you'll probably get more traction if you create a thread :)

Start with The Beatles and work your way up :D

It's all subjective, and there's probably a million such lists :eek2:

This one's a decent marker, a lot of Progressive Rock/ Psychedelic stuff in there. Grunge won't feature prominently in these kind of lists for example....but a lot of influential bands there

I loved your link. I listen to
every chance I get. But Stargazer by Rainbow at number 7? I loved them but I can not recall ever seeing that track in any top 100 rock singles. But to be fair it was many years ago since I last looked at such lists.The track was never really in my thoughts back in the day.
Am I just mistaken?
I'm now just going through the list to see if there are any other tunes that I'm not very familiar with.

For what its worth I think that some more American tunes should out trump the ones I have so far taken in

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back