I'm currently listening to...

FFS! Doh.
Admit it, your last post was just testing to see if i was tricking you. :p

Now if i can just get my dad to stop using google to enter websites he wants to visit.
He has found out that it makes a google search if you dont type in the www. in the beginning, so he makes a search for the website he wants to visit and just clicks the top result.

One day ill get him to add .se at the end instead.
Im convinced old dogs can learn new tricks!
jj.gif

Typed in a "Y" in the adress bar, wich usually would autocomplete that to "youtube.com" for me.
But since i recently cleared history&cookies etc it didnt, and instead just made a search on google for "Y".

This video was the top result, with an impressive 49 million views, and 56k dislikes to its 46k likes.

Top comment on the video i " We all here because our browsers didn’t autocomplete to “YouTube "
And that was indeed why i was there aswell.

This came up on my YT recommendations. I really like it :) I'll see if I can find more from them. Seems to be the kind of music I really like.

Doing the Live rotations now are we sir? Didn't realize things had got that desperate!

But yes, since the pandemic fucked up live music, live versions of same songs are allowed. Bambi ruled so.
At least you won't have to navigate those tricky stairs en route to the gig anymore

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back