I Have Some Exciting News.....

Gremmyboy

Dormant account
I'm going to be a Daddy again in 1 day!:D

smiley-char024.gif

My Partner is going in to hospital on Friday morning(Australian Time) to give birth(cesarean due to medical reasons)to our first child together! :D

Very Excited!

Will start a new thread with the photos and welcome the baby to the world officially!!

Can't sleep as I'm so excited!

smiley-happy014.gif

Cheers
Gremmy

Well, congratulations to you and your partner. Boy or Girl or Surprise?

Better get some sleep now cause your life as you know it now is going to change completely. :D

And don't forget to get a little something something for the lady. It will get your points and she so deserves it.

I'm going to be a Daddy again in 1 day!:D

smiley-char024.gif

My Partner is going in to hospital on Friday morning(Australian Time) to give birth(cesarean due to medical reasons)to our first child together! :D

Very Excited!

Will start a new thread with the photos and welcome the baby to the world officially!!

Can't sleep as I'm so excited!

smiley-happy014.gif

Cheers
Gremmy

Good for you mate!!! I know you will enjoy. Its a wonderful feeling as all parents here will tell you I am now a grandfather and had to babysit the young one from she was 3 weeks old (I was afraid to lift her in case I dropped her). Now she is 4 years old going on 5 and I can tell you the last 4 years of my life has been the most enjoyable Good liuck to your wife and congratulations

Now I finally understand why you say you always give 100% at work. You worked hard for it. Congrats buddy.

PS If you cant sleep play a freeroll.

Congrats congrats! :clap:

A baby gremlin! I can't wait to see the pics! :D

Seriously though, congratulations and hope your lady and new baby are healthy and safe and home with you soon. :thumbsup:

Congrats,welcome to the wonderful world of sleepless nights.:thumbsup:

I became a dad 2 months agp,he was born 10 weeks to early so he has some catching up to do.

How exciting gremmy. No matter how frustrating, put mom and babe first. bite your tongue for the next few months.

Can't wait to see pics of the little gremlin..........

wishing best for your partner for the C-sect. give her plenty of tlc

Congrats!!!

My baby turned 11 today, the time flies by so cherish every moment. At her surprise birthday party my hubby asked her what she was going to do with all her money she received today, her reply...."Saving for a car".:eek:

Congrats!!!

LH

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back