Foxy Bingo refusing to look into missing balance

troubledspinner

Newbie member
Hey guys super unusual one and wanted to see if anyone else has ever experienced this one or has any advice...

So I logged into my account a couple of days ago and noticed my balance was nearly gone when I hadn't played. I immediately checked my game history and it said I'd played (I think) 12 x £1 spins on a slot game at 6:40 Monday morning. Now, I am absolutely never awake at this time and actually was up later than usual Monday with a migraine so knew I hadn't accidentally played half asleep thinking I was on a tournament or something. I recollected being on it the night before so went straight to my Google activity to check if I'd accidentally fallen asleep with it open and somehow pressed on it or maybe my child, but sure enough I hadn't visited since the early hours and that was a bingo room, but had then come off the site, slept and not even opened my phone again until 8:45.

I naturally messaged Foxy to say that these spins were unauthorised and could they look further into it. I got told several times that the system wouldn't allow it to spin without pressing my end (which I obviously reiterated I certainly didn't). They said they'd pass it to their operations, who then emailed me to say that they'd suspended my account for security reasons, and that the activity on my account was consistent (despite never playing at that time and very very rarely playing £1 spins, let alone with them all losing and stopping at a weird balance) and that the only way I could reopen was to essentially claim all liability as it's my responsibility to keep my login details private (I have). I don't know what to do here... It's only £11 gone (plus the £3 something left in my balance) but it's the principle that I'm not going to falsely admit to lying but nor do I particularly want to lose my account or funds?

Hey guys super unusual one and wanted to see if anyone else has ever experienced this one or has any advice...

So I logged into my account a couple of days ago and noticed my balance was nearly gone when I hadn't played. I immediately checked my game history and it said I'd played (I think) 12 x £1 spins on a slot game at 6:40 Monday morning. Now, I am absolutely never awake at this time and actually was up later than usual Monday with a migraine so knew I hadn't accidentally played half asleep thinking I was on a tournament or something. I recollected being on it the night before so went straight to my Google activity to check if I'd accidentally fallen asleep with it open and somehow pressed on it or maybe my child, but sure enough I hadn't visited since the early hours and that was a bingo room, but had then come off the site, slept and not even opened my phone again until 8:45.

I naturally messaged Foxy to say that these spins were unauthorised and could they look further into it. I got told several times that the system wouldn't allow it to spin without pressing my end (which I obviously reiterated I certainly didn't). They said they'd pass it to their operations, who then emailed me to say that they'd suspended my account for security reasons, and that the activity on my account was consistent (despite never playing at that time and very very rarely playing £1 spins, let alone with them all losing and stopping at a weird balance) and that the only way I could reopen was to essentially claim all liability as it's my responsibility to keep my login details private (I have). I don't know what to do here... It's only £11 gone (plus the £3 something left in my balance) but it's the principle that I'm not going to falsely admit to lying but nor do I particularly want to lose my account or funds?
One would have thought they would know the IP address that logged into the account

Does sound an unusual one. I can tell a very similar story actually.

Both my parents were players on gala bingo for a few years - mum would play the most , and dad to a lesser extent ,but he would tend to play the free bingo rooms and stuff like that (or rooms he'd gained access to, to play).

Anyway, one day they both went out (they are both long retired now) - and when they came back, dad goes onto gala bingo and notices his balance has mostly gone. He's a bit puzzled by this as hes not the type to prebuy games or do anything accidental. So I had a look at his account, and spotted that during the time him and mum were out that morning, a number of amounts had been taken from his account all at the exact same time (it lists the time and amount that was played and they were all taken at the exact timestamp). This was while they were out and about for the morning.

So long story short, they did almost the same thing to him as they did here - he questioned with them where his balance had gone, they said they would look into it. They then locked his account, came back saying there was nothing wrong and that he or someone in his household must have played it (they didnt as no one else was there and would do it anyway!), and that unless he admitted it was him that played it, they wouldnt unlock his account.

So he stopped playing/logging in there, and mum also stopped playing there too out of principle.

He/They aren't stupid - they know when and exactly what they play, spin, etc and he knew to the penny what he had left. He doesnt prebuy bingo tickets or anything of that sort. So basically Gala bingo lost both their custom, that had consistently played there for a few years, depositing just once a month playing carefully. Their loss in the end.

edit: and interestingly enough, foxy bingo and gala bingo are the same people... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well in one way I'm glad it's not just me that's gone through it, but sorry to hear that your parents didn't get anywhere with it. It's so odd, and I hate that they're making me out to be a liar but hey ho! Guess I'm not playing there anymore :/

I wonder if in both cases it was an account error in your favour that they fixed and spotted; e.g. a game played but the sum not correctly debited, with them doing a corrective debit later on. Though they should tell you if this happens.

(I had it the other way a few days ago on another site - a few games were timing out while playing - balance debited and non-winning spins etc. But I later got those spin amounts back as credits. Which was nice.)

I wonder if in both cases it was an account error in your favour that they fixed and spotted; e.g. a game played but the sum not correctly debited, with them doing a corrective debit later on. Though they should tell you if this happens.

(I had it the other way a few days ago on another site - a few games were timing out while playing - balance debited and non-winning spins etc. But I later got those spin amounts back as credits. Which was nice.)
Potentially, although seems really unlikely as it wasn't even my style as I rarely do £1 spins let alone 12 in a row and missed them not debiting

This is a reason why I don't like leaving balance in my account, I'm worried it could disappear and nothing be done about it, That's why I always withdraw if I have any balance left, But I no longer want to gamble any more that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back