How do I get an update on a PAB

Ginogenelli

PABnoaccred
I currently have a PAB in process. The ticket was created on Feb 9th 2019. Within the ticket I have asked for an update on Feb 28th and March 11th. I haven't had a reply within the ticket and I feel reluctant to pester mods involved with PMs. I read in the PAB rules that it is fine to ask for an update within 10 days of the ticket creation. However, probably down to me not looking in the right places, I can't seem to find out how to get an update.
Also I can't be completely sure but I think the flag on the PAB has turned from blue to red but again I couldn't find any information on why this might happen.
Thank you

Ok - checking.

I know Max is in the middle of a move, so that could be having an effect on the speediness of the PAB. :D

So, errrr, anyone got any idea how to get an update on a PAB? :):D

I've asked for one within my PAB ticket but that doesn't seem to be the way to do it. Thanks in advance

Hi, as Bryan mentioned March has been move month for me. It's April now and that shit is history. So yeah, I'll look into your PAB and get back to you asap.

-Max

Ah, I see it was Leo Vegas. They've been strangely slow to reply to issues for the past few months. Since they've long been Accred we've been trying to get them to explain WTF the problem is. Something came in from them on this last week or so I think. As I said, I'll look into it and get back to you.

-Max

Last edited:
So, errrr, anyone got any idea how to get an update on a PAB? :):D

I've asked for one within my PAB ticket but that doesn't seem to be the way to do it. Thanks in advance

Out of interest, and without giving any details (or it may affect your PAB) did they respond to your SAR?

Nice one, thanks max. Much appreciated !

Out of interest, and without giving any details (or it may affect your PAB) did they respond to your SAR?

No they were very responsive until the point I told them that they were incorrect in saying I used different sign up details to my Gamstop details.
From then on all communication ceased. They didn't reply to anything.

Nice one, thanks max. Much appreciated !

No they were very responsive until the point I told them that they were incorrect in saying I used different sign up details to my Gamstop details.
From then on all communication ceased. They didn't reply to anything.

In which case I would email dpo@leovegas.com, state you made a SAR on(date), it is now over the one month they have to respond, you require a response as to the reasons within 3 working days or you will take your complaint to the ICO.

LeoVegas group seem to have a problem complying with the GDPR at the moment, this isn't the first time people have had trouble getting them to release data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back