Expired Promo Highest Multiplier Battle with Videoslots and Pragmatic Play

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have a bash at this one. Will try and build the money from madness battle up later and give this slot a go if I manage it.

Who pays this out does @PragmaticWolf give videoslots funds, or do @Team.Videoslots cover the cost for the exposer so to speak, always wondered with competitions like this
My understanding is that prizes are awarded by Pragmatic Play, and coordindated with VS to be credited there (from screenshots earned there)

@PragmaticWolf I know this isnt the right thread but I cant comment on social tourneys thread as being from UK,
Is there any way UK can play in the future in social tournaments do you think, and Im guessing using a VPN is a no go ?

Though I doubt this will be enough for a prize, I'll take it and run. Megaways aren't really my cup of tea. And I despise the original dog house.

BTW I missed it but surely bonus buys are banned on this tournament too?Screenshot_20200903-141311.jpg

Though I doubt this will be enough for a prize, I'll take it and run. Megaways aren't really my cup of tea. And I despise the original dog house.

BTW I missed it but surely bonus buys are banned on this tournament too?
Could just count the buy-cost for the multiplier.
Taking your win as example it would be 2.55x instead of 255x.

Could just count the buy-cost for the multiplier.
Taking your win as example it would be 2.55x instead of 255x.
YEs this is the way to calculate Final Multiplier if you're using Bonus Buy feature.

Just had a quick go - horrible game on this RTP, which is probably why nobody is bothering. But a few quid from last nights Battles and I got this a few mins ago - better than nothing I guess!

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back