Logo
external image

Hi and yippee I won the 3Dice tourney

  • Thread starter Thread starter ladaley
  • id20205
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1492
  • Replies 4
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Location
USA
I would like to thank you for the terrific tourney (won the big one) that you sponsored with 3Dice.

I live in the USA state of Washington, where it's always green because it always rains. 47years old, married 29 years. Have two extremely handsome sons, 27 and 22 yrs. old, single and thank god I'm not a grandma yet. Told them they had to wait until I was in my 50's.
I love to grow plants inside and out, crochet, make sun catchers and of course gamble.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Congrats!!!:thumbsup:

Tell us if you would, how in the world did you get it so high and what was your final peak balance?

Welcome to posting!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top