New Slot Announcement Here it is! BTG's Holy Diver slot!

I played this last night at Leo on minimum bets to get a feel for it. I got the Level 3 freespins after a total of less than 250 spins. After I collected all the Level 1 Gems, 3 spins later I collected all the Gems for Level 2 on one go :eek:

Level 3 didn't take too long after that. I triggered the spins and was only down 60x and the bonus paid 36x :rolleyes:

I think the game is shocking. There's also no chance in hell I will ever be lucky enough again to trigger level 3 freespins in a short amount of spins and if that's the average crap it pays it's not worth playing again.

Just played this for the 1st time and had a very interesting experience! Went for £5 stakes and deposited £500, probably optimistic. But the lowest my balance got was £450. Got a 50x win with 2 swords and from then on my balance fluctuated between 500 and 860 at the top. Completed level 3 with balance of 660 so I was happy enough (level 1 took the longest, almost 300 spins). The bonus looked all the way like it was heading for 10x, there was hardly a gem to be seen. And then something amazing happened...with 3 spins left I needed 3 diamonds for a retrigger and I got every single one of them! During the retrigger the reels do this weird thing where some of them slide away and other symbols come in instead. I think it always improves the win (and extra gems can come in too). I ended up playing 26 spins (last 2 spins I had a chance at another retrigger but didn't get it). The very last spin had 112k megaways and I got 10s 432 ways for £1,296. The total bonus ended up paying £2,490 (498x). Chuffed!

Never going to spend a penny on Holy Muff Diver..grind grind grind grind, then get paid fuck all in level 3 from what I have seen in every sesson on this.

Last edited:
Never gone a spend a penny on Holy Muff Diver..grind grind grind grind, then get paid fuck all in level 3 from what I have seen in every sesson on this.

Agreed. It is an awful slot. I would say the same for that god awful Machina by Kalamba which is designed to fleece the casual player in the base game then roger them in the bonus round. And 9/10 it will shaft you if you dare to buy in.
I would say that those who are prepare to put in the hours and money are the only ones likely to see that 95/6% RTP

So since the release lurkers and forum members have surely been bashing away on it and barely any big wins posted. Same old with BTG. All front loaded with a couple big hits. Every btg thread is the same. Everyone on here plays it, very little wins from anyone and then they create a new one the exact same.

Yet to see anything approaching 1000x even on youtube. Best is about half that. Shite.

Last edited:
The unlikeable and utter miserable professional doom and gloom merchant Shirox spent over £1000 on this then had to redeposit like £200 on £5 spins, triggered level 3 with £45 or something left and it paid like £84 back, practically all the other streamers who did this they all got shafted, none hit above x100 from what I seen. Wolf Hunters from Yggrasil seems to be an even worse grind than Muff Diver, for the best spins at least it will take forever to hit the better free spins, then middle finger you, I hate investement games as much bonus buys.

Last edited:
The unlikeable and utter miserable professional doom and gloom merchant Shirox spent over £1000 on this then had to redeposit like £200 on £5 spins, triggered level 3 with £45 or something left and it paid like £84 back, practically all the other streamers who did this they all got shafted, none hit above x100 from what I seen. Wolf Hunters from Yggrasil seems to be an even worse grind than Muff Diver, for the best spins at least it will take forever to hit the better free spins, then middle finger you, I hate investement games as much bonus buys.

So basically BTG are halfway towards becoming the Robin Hood of slot providers.

They have taken from the rich AKA the spawny-twat streamers.

Unfortunately, they haven't got round to giving to the poor AKA the likes of me, goatie, greylady and Jono.

So Holy Diver is ALMOST a work of genius....

So basically BTG are halfway towards becoming the Robin Hood of slot providers.

They have taken from the rich AKA the spawny-twat streamers.

Unfortunately, they haven't got round to giving to the poor AKA the likes of me, goatie, greylady and Jono.

So Holy Diver is ALMOST a work of genius....

Poor McPlaygameboy just stick to your normal MG Slots ;) @goatwack told me the new Hottie Totties III slot will be released soon :D

Poor McPlaygameboy just stick to your normal MG Slots ;) @goatwack told me the new Hottie Totties III slot will be released soon :D

I intend to, my friend :thumbsup: Got a 900x win the other day on an MG 243 ways game.
And it was on one of the games you would LEAST expect to get such a hit - TS2.

Still gotta get though a 6K wager though or January will be a zero cashout month. :(

I intend to, my friend :thumbsup: Got a 900x win the other day on an MG 243 ways game.
And it was on one of the games you would LEAST expect to get such a hit - TS2.

Still gotta get though a 6K wager though or January will be a zero cashout month. :(

I m still looking for a Hot Mode on Terminator hard to get

Leovegas chat told me I could play this on bonus money and I just happened to get 3 gems on level 2 b4 bonus money ran out
So I redeposited to get the last gem and took the 2nd level fs . Still didn't make a profit lol took ages to get the last gem and the bonus paid shite as usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back