Help All! Vote for your favorite slot!

kwblue

Dormant Account
webmeister
Hey guys,

I would really like to see 'This Weeks Votes' at Slotsonfire.com to move quickly this week :) There are not a ton of votes and because of this I don't think that the list is quite accurate right now. Can anyone who loves slots please go over, find your favorite slot, and VOTE! :) I would certainly appreciate it as I want the site to be as accurate as possible.

Currently - the 'Voted Best' is fairly accurate with quite a few votes for all those slots, but since many of those slots have been around for a while it might not reflect the 'current' state of things. You can see the results on the homepage (third list called 'This Weeks Votes'). All lists are updated on every page load.

thanks!!!!!!!

VOTE AT:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Keep on voting guys!!! If you haven't voted yet, I would definitely appreciate the votes:

Here is how it currently breaks down for favorite slots (I'm not convinced of the accuracy yet due to a low number of votes):

Currently, the favs are:

1. Daredevil Dave (I think because it is new)
2. Thunderstruck (no surprise here)
3. Porky Payout (Because it is new, but a good game nonetheless)
4. Reel Crime (I'm 'Reel' surprised - must be due to lack of votes, IMO)
5. Tie between a crapload of slots with 1 vote

Please vote!!!!!

Vote At:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Your site is looking great kwblue!

I voted twice, is that okay?

lojo
~

Absolutely! Vote for as many slots as you want... I just want an accurate gauge of what slots are favored. The more people vote, the more accurate the site becomes :)

I think it is getting pretty accurate.. The 'This Weeks Votes' section is now organized first by # of Votes and secondly by # of Views... So, you can see that several slots have 2 votes and 3 votes.. The most popular (by amount of views) make the slot go higher on the list above other slots with the same # of votes.

Hope that made sense :)

I'm excited that it is breaking down rather well. I would say, though, that Daredevil Dave and Reel of Fortune just came out and likely have votes due to people just beginning to play (and like) those slots. Overall - I am sure that Thunderstruck and Tomb Raider are more popular (Just a guess).

SO - If more people vote their favorite slot into the list... the site will become even better :)

Thanks for the votes everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back