Hello!

The user was banned for one post, and the post wasn't edited by the moderator. Did i miss something? :rolleyes:

Don't know if it applies in this case but Bryan often catches spammer or ass-clown signups via the registration details. In other words posts are not necessarily required to identify someone who shows up with a "boot me" sign painted on their arse.

Here MilesSM is talikng about this woman who registered at CM and almost immediately was banned, not seeing on the fact that she didn't post any SPAM message. How could it be possible to know for sure that someone is going to SPAM if they didn't post any message?

Here MilesSM is talking about this woman who registered at CM and almost immediately was banned, not seeing on the fact that she didn't post any SPAM message. How could it be possible to know for sure that someone is going to SPAM if they didn't post any message?
It can be done quite easily.
I was just going to say how - but it's probably best not to post it on the forum in case any spammers with more than one brain-cell (VERY rare creatures) reads it and tries to work round it! :rolleyes:

KK

It can be done quite easily.
I was just going to say how - but it's probably best not to post it on the forum in case any spammers with more than one brain-cell (VERY rare creatures) reads it and tries to work round it! :rolleyes:

KK

You may use PM as well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back