Logo
external image

hello, im Ant

  • Thread starter Thread starter antman22
  • id84329
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 774
  • Replies 4

antman22

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 5, 2018
Location
uk
I have probably been a member of most of the UK, well known, online casinos. My favourite game is roulette although I do play most of the games i.e blackjack and fruit machines (this is what they were called in the 80s). For me, the number 1 most important function is the withdrawal time, followed by customer support. Without these two, for me the casino is a no go area. After all, what do we generally play for...to win a bit of money, and lets face it, their is nothing more annoying when a casino is happy to take your money and a nightmare to give you your winnings.
I am currently playing at Casumo, started only last weekend (31st May 18) and I do have a few questions to ask about this site, but that will be in a different post.
Anyway, I will share my experiences honestly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top